Not A Word

Summary: Cole walks into the house, worried that Phoebe wasn't answering his calls, and finds her on the couch in your house with you asleep on top of her.
——

"Shit, she's not picking up," muttered Cole. He needed to make sure Phoebe and you, his twin sister, were both okay, because you guys decided to bunk school together and he hadn't heard from you since.

He dashed home right when the bell rang, assuming you would be there. The sight hat he found was ever so precious and ever so terrifying at the same time.

You were laying atop of Phoebe, your head on her chest and body positioned between her legs as you slept soundly, arms around her. A smile was on her face as she stroked your hair, kissing your head occasionally. You stirred a little and held her tighter, making a laugh leave her lips.

"HOLY SH—" Cole exclaimed, but Phoebe threw a pillow at him to shut his ass up.

"She is sleeping, doucheface," hissed your girlfriend, pointing at you. "Keep your volume down."

"You—her—soft—affection-?" He spluttered, having never seen her show anyone affection before.

"Not. One. Word," she said forcefully.

You yawned and woke up, grinning at her with sleep-heavy eyes as you pressed a kiss to her lips.

"Had a good nap, baby?" Phoebe asked you, brushing down hair out of your face and tucking it behind your ear.

"Mhm," you hummed, leaning your chin on her chest and looking up at her with big e/c eyes which made her want to melt. "Best nap of my life."

"That's great to hear, darling," she laughed, kissing your nose.

However, the tender moment was interrupted by your brother asking, "What the fuck just happened here?"

——
Short and shitty hit it's cute ig-