Distance

Summary: Your brothers test how close they can get to you when you're on your period, and Phoebe is part of such an experiment. Safe to say, she wins.

A/n: I saw a TikTok of this and genuinely found the idea adorable-
——

Your brothers knew better than to irritate you when you were on your period. The last time they had irritated you at that time, blood had been spilled. And it wasn't yours.

So they decided to have an experiment to see which person amongst the three of them as well as your girlfriend Phoebe, could get the closet to you without getting either insulted, flipped off, or attacked with whatever was within your arm's reach.

While you sat on the bed, reading, your oldest brother, Alan, got about 1.5 metres, before you snapped, "Go the fuck away."

"Damn, I was so close!" He whined.

Next was your second oldest brother, Mike. He inches closer slowly and silently, reaching to about 1.2 metres. "Fuck off," you grumbled, going back to reading. "Your face makes me want to throw up."

"I got the closest, I swear," he said, earning a noogie from Alan.

Next up was Julian, your almost-twin, because he was older by only a year. He got the closest with a magnificent 90 centimetres, earning cheers from the others.

However, his victory was short lived as he was attacked by a torrent of curses and had several stuffed toys and pillows thrown at him.

"Hand me back those stuffies," you muttered, annoyed. The boys immediately arranged it around you properly, and kept the pillows so that you were comfortable.

"Move aside, boys. I'm the real champion," chuckled Phoebe, pushing them aside. "Y/n?"

You saw her and opened your arms, allowing her to walk over and lay atop you, as your arms wrapped around her torso. She smiled and pressed soft kisses to your lips as she asked, "Does it hurt, sweetheart?"

"Yeah..." you pouted, "And they're being annoying." You pointed to your brothers who were gaping at the door.

Phoebe looked at them and smirked, "I win, bitches."

"Come on, that's not fair!" Whined Julian.

"Jules," you rolled your eyes, "She's my girlfriend. For one, she's a fellow female, and two, I favour her more over you."

"This is fucking cheating," muttered your brothers as they walked off.

You turned back to Phoebe and accepted the cuddles she gave you, accepting the little kisses she gave you, too.

And the fact that your brothers were burning with annoyance made it so much better.

——
I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE CAUSE I LOVED WRITING IT!