Slow Day

Summary: You and Jenna have a fluff-filled slow day.
——
You alarm blared, and you groaned, switching it off. Jenna was nestled into your side, head on your shoulder and arm over your stomach. You chuckled and kissed her head, whispering, "I have work today, Jen. I'll have to go."

She whined and held you tighter, mumbling, "Don't go, please."

You sighed and leaned back, looking at your girlfriend as she slept on peacefully.

You phone rang, and Jen clicked her tongue in annoyance, "Pick it up and just tell them to fuck off, please."

You grabbed the ringing monstrosity and answered in a groggy voice, "Y/n L/n speaking."

"Y/n, you're late." Came the gruff voice of your voice. Sensing your momentary blank in a story, Jenna coughed and said in a sick voice, "Y/n, I don't feel too good..." Thanking your lucky stars that you were dating an actress, you said, "Sorry, Mr Feldman, but my girlfriend's really sick it seems, so I have to stay home. May I take a leave for today?"

You heard his annoyance, and Jenna kept up the act, shuffling about and retching so realistically that you looked at her in concern. She wasn't actually sick, was she? She winked at you, making you sigh in relief.

"Sir, I really can't make it today," you admitted. "I'll work double time when I'm back."

"Two days of leave, that's it." Grumbled the man. "And tell your girlfriend to take care."

"Yes sir, thank you." You smiled, hearing Jenna muffling her giggles into your shirt.

He grunted and cut the call, making you burst out laughing. "Thank god my girl's such an amazing actress," you laughed, "Otherwise I'd have never gotten away with it!"

Jenna kissed your lips and winked, "You're welcome."

The two of you lay in bed some more, when you decided to slide out. "My mouth tastes disgusting, I'm just gonna brush my teeth."

Jenna let you go and followed you to the bathroom. She gently bumped her hip against yours, making you giggle around your toothbrush as you did the same thing to her.

That day was nice. You both walked to the nearby Starbucks, where you always got stuff from on your way to and back from work.

You and Jenna sipped your coffees, walking around the not-very-crowded park.

She swung her legs a little on the small park bench, watching the little kids running around. You noticed her gaze on them and said in a low voice, "Do you wanna go back home?"

"No," she shook her head, "I want to stay here a little while." You smiled and nodded, sipping your coffee slowly.

"I like slow days," she smiled, leaning her head on your shoulder. You kissed the top of her head and smiled, "So do I."

Ok this was too cute I cry—