Wake Up

Summary: Jenna has a full day of interviews, while you have to do her makeup for each one, and when her alarm doesn't go off, you decide to wake her up, resulting in a fluff-filled morning.

A/n: in this, you're her makeup artist <3
——

Beep beep

Your alarm beeped in your ear annoyingly, making a groan leave your lips as you leaned over to switch it off.

You slid out of bed, brushing your teeth and getting ready for the day, both mentally and physically.

After having taken a shower, you trudged down the stairs to make yourself a cup of warm tea, before heading back upstairs to your still-sleeping girlfriend, who clearly hadn't heard her alarm ringing off the hook.

You hadn't touched your tea yet, and placed it on her bedside table instead, before leaning down and kissing her forehead lovingly. You stroked her hair and whispered, "Come on sweet girl, wake up, it's nearly nine a.m...we have interviews today..."

She whined and turned over, facing away from you, before grabbing your pillow and holding it to her like a teddy bear. You nearly melted inside, but nevertheless continued to gently stroke her hair, which had come out of the loose ponytail she'd put it up in.

"Jen, come on, you can't stay in bed forever," you sighed, hefting her up and fixing the pillow, so that she was sitting upright against the headboard, but her eyes were still closed.

"Yes I can," she mumbled, pulling you onto her lap as she hugged you tightly.

"No," you chuckled, kissing over her face. "I made some tea, by the way. You can have it while I fix a bath for you."

"Fine..." she whined, letting go of you and taking the warm tea from the bedside table. "Thank you, darling."

"Anything for you, my girl." You grinned, before running a bath for her quickly.

Once she'd brushed and bathed, she found you downstairs, reading a book whilst sitting at the kitchen island, sipping coffee, trying to wake yourself up.

She wrapped her arms around your shoulders lovingly from behind, kissing the side of your head as she did so. "Good morning, sweetheart," you giggled placing a hand on hers which were clasped in front of your chest.

"Good morning, my love," she whispered, hugging you tighter and resting her cheek against the top of your head.

"Ready for your interviews?" You asked, looking up at her, which made her smile and kiss your nose.

"Absolutely," she grinned, before pecking your lips in a Spider-Man kiss.

You placed your book down, turned around on the chair and pulled her close to you, allowing her to stand between your legs and put her arms around your neck, as your hands rested around her waist.

She kissed your lips lovingly multiple times, making you blush and touching your foreheads together.

"I'll get the car ready?" You whispered, keeping her close to you.

"Can we stay like this for a little while longer?" She whispered, taking one hand from around your neck to caress your cheek adoringly.

You leaned into her touch and nodded, "Of course."

She smiled brightly, making your body heat up with love as you pulled her into you for a hug, your face buried in her shoulder, and hers in your hair as she played with the h/c strands.

"We're going to be so late," she chuckled into your hair, kissing your head.

"I know..." you groaned, peppering soft, innocent kisses up her neck. You inhaled the scent of her perfume, making you sigh, "Damn, I could smell your perfume all day."

She giggled and moved her head back, cupping your face in her hands before kissing you again, both of you smiling against each other's lips.

"I love you," she whispered, pulling away.

" I love you too, sweet girl," you whispered back, gazing right into her eyes, getting lost in them.

"Now let's go, otherwise we're so dead," she giggled, taking your hands and pulling you off the chair. You laughed and nodded, before twirling her around playfully.

Before leaving the house, you took her hand in yours, pressing a kiss to the back of it, bowing in a gentlewomanly manner, in an old-fashioned gesture.

"You're such a simp," she laughed as you opened the door for her as she got in the car.

Sitting in the driver's seat, you buckled your seatbelt and put your hand under her chin, squeezing her cheeks with your fingers, winking, "Only for you."

As you drove and she sang to the songs she played, you couldn't help but think, 'What a great start to the day.'

———
783 WORDS OF PURE FLUFF