Hold Me, Please

Summary: You comfort Jenna after she's had a bad day.
—-

You sat at the table, writing out notes. You had an exam coming up, and it was stressing the living daylights out of you.

The door opened, and Jenna walked in, eyes brimming with tears.

"Hey, baby girl, What's wrong?" You asked, standing up and walking over to her.

She looked up at you and tried keeping her tears at bay, but when you held her face in your hands and stroked her cheeks with your thumbs tenderly, she broke down.

You pulled her in for a hug, rubbing your hand up and down her back as she held you tightly, sobbing into your shirt.

You kissed her head, stroking her hair with your hand when you paused rubbing her back. "Sssh..." you whispered, "It's okay, I'm here."

She didn't stop crying for a good five minutes, and you kept kissing her head and whispered reassurances to her.

Once she'd calmed down, you took her hand and rubbed your thumb over her knuckles asking, "Do you want to eat something?"

"No," she shook her head, "I'm not hungry."

"How come, baby?" You asked, handing her a glass of water.

"Horrible day at set today," she whined, placing her head in her hands. "I couldn't remember half my lines and we had to retake so many scenes..."

You sat her down at the table, letting her bury her face in your stomach as you hugged her tightly again.

"Do you want anything, honey?" You asked, concerned for her as tears hit your shirt again.

"Just hold me, please." She whispered, clinging onto you.

You nodded and let her cling to you the rest of the evening. She always helped you with your bad days, and you were more than happy to help her, too.

-/-
I WILL DIE ITS ADORABLE