The Pirate Queen

Summary: Jenna's the well-known and feared Pirate Queen, and no one knows that you, a witch known as the Enchantress, are her wife. So one day, after she and her pirate crew return to your village hidden off the coast, also known as a haven for thieves, crooks, bandits and dark magicians, Jenna gives everyone the shock of their lives when she reveals your relation to her.

A/n: The cast of Wednesday are part of her pirate crew, okay? And some cast members are with you. okay. ty <3 AND, Jenna's around 5'3" in this one, you're a bit shorter than her. JUST FOR THE STORY OKAY CAUSE I HAVE AN IDEA-

Fantasy!AU (Love these, expect more of them soon hehe.)
——

The Pirate Queen. A name everyone feared and knew. Captain Ortega, the only woman pirate who could kill faster than a bandit, escape prisons better than the slickest of thieves, and conquer lands better than the mightiest king. She was indeed, married, but to a maiden unknown to her crew. All they knew was that she had a ring of iron, unmarked, unadorned by any family crest of her lover. It was a simple ring, plain and thin around her left ring finger, and she made sure to show it to anyone who dared try to court her, making them see their reflection in it before she cut their heads off with a swift swipe of her dagger. 

The Enchantress, as the world knew you. A witch of magic so dark, it made kings of entire empires tremble before you. You could summon spirits, conjure nightmares, craft monsters so intricate and dangerous, no normal warlock could war against them. However, no one knew of your wife. No one knew who was mad enough to wed the feared Enchantress, and they probably never would. For anyone who dared ask such a question to you would immediately be cursed and condemned to eternal suffering. 

You lived in a pleasant-looking cottage in the Dark Haven, a place for all things evil, cunning, and dangerous. A place where thieves, crooks, bandits, and dark magicians lived safely, hidden from the prying eyes of locals and other kings hungry for blood. Despite such a dark name and reputation, the Dark Haven was but a village of liveliness, where outlaws resided without fear of being jailed, hanged, or hunted. 

One fine day, when the winds were swift, the sea was blue, and the sky was clear, Captain Ortega decided to return home. Home to you, her one and only love. She longed for your gentle touch, your loving smile, she simply longed for you

"Set course for the Dark Haven," she told her quartermaster that morning, coming out of her Captain's quarters. "Judging the wind and weather, we will reach by dusk. My intuition says we will have no obstructions or obstacles." 

"Aye, Captain," said her quartermaster, Emma. "But isn't the Dark Haven impossible to find?" 

"Nothing's impossible to find when the Pirate Queen wishes to find it, Myers," grinned Jenna, taking the wheel. She called out to Hunter, who was helping her men adjust the sails. "Doohan! Our course must be set for far East!" 

"Yes, Captain!" The navigator called back, before barking orders to his men, who hastily began to adjust the sails so that the ship could sail East with ease. 

She felt her heart beat in her chest at the thought of you, and pulled a compass from her coat pocket, which you had bewitched to show her the way home. She smiled to herself and put it back in her pocket, fixing her coat and catching the wheel again, steering them back on course. 

The ride was smooth, with no threats of sea monsters or rival pirate ships. Just as she'd predicted. She felt her stomach flutter at the sight of the shadowy coast as dusk set in, and called out, "Look alive, crew! We have arrived. Full speed ahead!" 

They sped forward as Hunter got the sails pulled and well kept, making them reach the sandy beach faster than light. Jenna leapt off the side of the ship, and into the rowboats while her officers, Naomi, Percy, and Georgie, anchored the ship.