Water Fight Taken Too Far

CRYSTAL POV

"So what do you want to do?" Bruce asked as he plopped himself onto the sofa. I sat next to him and sighed.

"No idea." I shrugged, bringing my legs up to sit cross legged.

"Then why did you say we have a lot to do?" He turned his head to look at me, eyebrow raised.

"I don't know. I thought maybe we could do something cool for my brothers but i'm blank on ideas." I groaned and leaned my head on the headrest, shutting my eyes.

"Hmmmm, something fun?" He asked, rubbing his chin. I nodded. "Well it is during the day...." He trailed off. "I may have an idea," I raised an eyebrow, allowing him to carry on. "Come on, we have to buy some things." He got up and waited for me to get up. Once i was standing, he began walking with me following behind him.

"What are we getting? And what's your idea?" I asked, breaking the silence. This better be good.

"You'll see." He slid into the drivers seat so i sighed before sliding into the passenger seat. He started the car up and we were off. "We need good, quality ones so should we go to The Warehouse? Or just buy them from the two dollar shop?"

"Buy what?!" I yelled.

"Water guns and water balloons." He glanced at me and i clearly saw a smirk on his lips. I grinned and my excitement level was boosted by heaps!

A water fight! That would be awesome! Just imagine them arriving and then getting soaked by water! I may be 17 but i still feel like a child.

"Yeah, i'm pretty sure Nate and Sam would enjoy that." I stated, smiling at the idea.

"Who wouldn't!? It's a water fight!" He hit the steering wheel for extra effect which made me laugh.

"Then we should definitly head to The Warehouse."

~~~~

We bought about 5 huge water guns and heaps of waters balloons. It would be me, Chase, Bruce, Ty and maybe a couple of our pack. It's going to be a suprise attack!

We put all the guns in my room and we took all the balloons and a couple of buckets outside to fill them up. We arranged about 30 balloons in each bucket.

"Bruce, don't!" I pointed at him as though that would stop him from throwing the water balloon at me. We had filled about 150 balloons and this was the last packet. He thought we could have a small fight between us but he is dead wrong.

"Why not?" He frowned, throwing the balloon in the air and catching it.

"Because it's for them!" I took that moment to run. I turned around and started to sprint towards the back door. As soon as i touched the handle, i felt something hit my back and then water dribble down. I screamed and turned around to glare at Bruce but he was still holding the same green water balloon in his hand.

"Chase!" I growled, glaring at him as he stepped away from behind Bruce. He gave me a sheepish look before shifting and running into the forest. "Yeah run you chicken!" I yelled, pointing a finger at him.

"Aren't you going to run after him?" Bruce asked, dropping the balloon into the bucket.

"Nope." I popped the 'p' and opened the door. I had other plans for revenge. I smirked as i remembered the papers in my night stand drawer. Oh yeah, hard core revenge.

"Why not?" He complained, jogging up to catch up with me.

"I'll get him back soon enough." I shrugged, starting my way up the stairs. I'm glad i didn't wear white clothing today.