His Decision

CRYSTAL POV

"Woah, what are you guys thinking of doing?" I asked, handing the paper back to Sam. 

"Still undecided." Sam mumbled, rubbing his forehead. "We can't even be sure that they have his parents."

"I highly doubt they know where my parents are." Blake scoffed, standing up. "They're on a cruise, far away from here." 

"Yeah but don't you just want to be sure?" I wondered, leaning against the door. 

"I am sure. These guys are bluffing and I can see it." He said. "But I think i'll call them just in case." He quickly got his phone out of pocket and started dialing numbers.

He put it to his ear but then quickly brought it down and hanged up.

"They're on a cruise ship. Probably no service." He explained, shoving his phone in his pocket. But his eyebrows were raised and his face showed worry. 

"Well, you have to contact them somehow. Just to be sure, Blake." I sighed, turning around. I touched the door but he spoke, stopping me from exiting the room.

"Where are you going?" He asked, a hint of sadness in his voice. I turned my head and gave him a small smile.

"I have to put those rose petals somewhere." I said while opening the door. His posture relaxed and he smiled, a twinkle in his eyes. Before anything else could be said, i left the room with a giggle. 

There was no doubt that i still had feelings for him. I know i might be a little confusing but that's just how it is. It's like when i'm with him, i feel my feelings for him increase. But when i'm not with him, it's like he's just a guy that i know. 

Releasing a frustrated sigh, i started walking towards my room. I still had to clean up the rose petals. Maybe if i bribe Ty with another box of ice blocks, he'll help me? 

I chuckled to myself just as a door opened. Nate walked out, a small smile on his lips. He stopped in front of me, eyebrow raised.

"You know, if you keep laughing for no reason, people are going to think you're on drugs." He commented, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"You know, with that face, people are going to think you just came back from rehab." I retorted, also crossing my arms over my chest. He cringed and held a hand over his heart.

"I think you may have just hurt me a little." He whispered, shutting his eyes. I chuckled and slapped his arm, earning a chuckle from himself. He opened his eyes and replaced his smile with a frown. "Did you hear about the letter?" He asked, walking past me. I followed beside him.

"Yeah. Did Sam tell you?" I asked, glancing up at him. He nodded and let out a sigh.

"Apparently Blake doesn't seem to care. I bet it's all just an act to show that he's a strong Alpha." He did air quotation marks when he said 'strong Alpha'.

"Well i wouldn't put it like that. Maybe he's just sure that there's no way for the rouges to get his parents. They are on a cruise and far from here. It's not like the rouges are going to fly a helicopter over it and capture them." I opined.

"Yeah well if it were mum and dad, it'd do anything just to make sure they're okay. It's almost like he doesn't care." He muttered, entering the kitchen. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle before opening and drinking it.

"Well he's not going to do anything about it." Sam grumbled, walking into the kitchen. He sat down on the stool beside me and laid his laptop on the counter. "I actually think i care more about them than he does."