The Piece Of Paper

CRYSTAL POV

"What did i do this time?" He groaned, slouching forward. 

"Don't act so innocent," Chase said, taking a step forward. "We both know you have feelings for Crystal." I nodded in agreement, confused with this. 

"Me?" Ty pointed to himself.  "Have feelings fo her?" He pointed to me.  Chase and i exchanged looks before turning back to Ty and nodding. He started laughing, shocking me. "Why would i have feelings for her?!" He laughed, bending over and holding his stomach as he laughed.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" I frowned, crossing my arms over my chest. He could've said it i a nicer way. 

"Sorry but it's true. I'm not in to girls who... are like that." He pointed at my body using both his hands. "What made you guys think that, anyways?" He wondered, walking over to his bed before sitting on the edge. 

"This note smells like you," Chase stated, pulling the note out from his back pocket and showing Ty. Ty grinned and pointed to the note before laughing again. Frustrated, i stomped my foot on the ground. 

"Would you stop laughing!" I yelled, glaring at him. 

"I'm sorry but this is too funny. I was the one who put that on your bed with rose petals, right?" 

"Yeah..." 

"So it was you...?" Chase asked, sounding more confused than ever. I was too but i tried to not let it show. 

"The note and roses are from Blake. He offered me something if i would do it for him. It was something i couldn't turn down so i agreed." Ty explained, making every puzzle piece fit correctly.

"What did he offer you?" I asked, eye brow raised. What ever it it, it better have been worth it.

"He offered to buy me a box of chocolate ice blocks!"

I face plamed myself while Chase held his head in his hands.

"You did it for ice blocks?!" Chase thundered. "Why would you do such a thing?"

"It was free ice blocks. I wasn't going to pass up that offer." Ty replied, standing up. "Now if you don't mind, i'd like to be alone so i can have a nap." He ushered Chase and i out of the room before closing the door.

"You better give me one!" I yelled, slamming my fist on the door once.

"Hmmm, i'll think about it!" He yelled back, making me roll my eyes. I turned back to Chase and sighed.

I don't know what i'm supposed to say to Blake, now. He's probably expecting a reply, maybe for me to forgive him but he's not going to be forgiven so easily. Forgiveness doesn't come in a package so easily. He has to earn it and if that's the best he can do, then he may as well stop trying right now.

"Now what?" I mumbled, scratching my chin.

"Well, you're screwed! Laters!" He saluted and turned around but i stopped him by putting my hand on his shoulder and pulling him back.

"You can't leave me like this." I grumbled, digging my nails into his shoulder. "You have to help me."

"I need my arm to help you," He whimpered, shutting his eyes. I pulled my hand back and smiled when he started to rub the place i was currently holding.

"So you'll help me?" I asked.

"I can only give you adivce at this time." He stated, opening his eyes.

"Alright. Shoot."

"Just go and say thank you. Although i don't really like him, it's nice he's trying. He did put a little bit of effort into this and you've got to admit, it was cute." He opined, laying a hand on my shoulder. "Like Nike would say; Just do it."