Breakfast Date With Him

CRYSTAL POV

I woke up suprised with myself. I had a smile on my face. But it wasn't a fake, plastic smile i used to place almost every morning. It was a genuine one, showing just how happy i was inside. Although my wolf was growling me and telling me that i belonged with Blake, i ignored her and though about Chase.

Maybe we are meant to be together. He gives me butterflies and i've been thinking about quite a lot lately. He likes me back and he seems like the guy that would not do what Blake did to me. He actually seems like the guy that would do the opposite.

Sitting up, i did a small stretch before getting off the bed and heading towards the bathroom where i had a quick shower. As i was towel drying my hair, i let my mind wonder to what i would wear to the date. Maybe casual wear? But what if we go somewhere fancy? I should probably ask him.

After changing into some home clothes, i made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning!" I greeted my brothers who were sitting at the table, eggs and bacon on their plates. If you haven't noticed, my brothers are almost always together. It's as though they're inseprable.

"You look happy despite what happened yesterday," Nate commented as i plopped down in the chair next to him.

"Yeah. I was expecting you to be locked up in your room." Sam added, making me give him a flat look. I was no longer that girl!

"Nah, i made a good decision and i'm happy with it." I smiled, thinking of my decision.

"Oh yeah? What was it?" Nate asked, shoving a forkful of eggs into his mouth. I opened my mouth to tell him but just then Blake walked into the room, followed by a few other pack members. They were in a conversation so i kept my mouth shut. Plus, he also didn't know about my decision and i wasn't sure how he would react to it.

He gave me a small smile but continued to listen to the pack member who was explaining to him some tactics to upgrade our security. I smiled back of course, not wanting to be rude to him. But then his facial expression changed as though he had rememebered something. He quickly gave me that look that said 'stay here, i need to talk to you'.

"So, you going to tell us?" Sam asked, breaking me of my thoughts.

"Oh, right. I'll tell you guys later. When there's less people around." I nodded my head slightly at Blakes direction, hoping they would get the hint. Both their mouths formed a tiny O and they both glanced at Blake. Blake, who had supernatural powers, obviously heard my comment and went stiff. "I'll see you guys later." I hurriedly stood up and left the room, hoping to escape the awkwardness.

He hasn't done anything yet that would help to show me he wanted me back. He had apologized and pleaded but come on! He cheated on me for goodness sake! I can't just nod and go back to him. The trust i had for him has gone down by a million and he has to show me that i can trust him again.

Sighing in frustration, i began my walk up the stairs but of course there had to be a barrier that would stop me. As soon as i stepped onto the first step, he came up from behind me, placing a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to face his smile. I couldn't help but to smile back.

"Hey," He greeted.

"Hi."

"Have you eaten? Are you free?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest and rubbing his elbows. I smiled, thinking this was the perfect opportunity.

"I have not eaten and i am free." I happily stated. He grinned, showing his perfect white teeth.

"Would you like to accompany me to the Dennys?" I raised an eyebrow. "As an apology for the things i said last night. I shouldn't have discriminated your friends." Blake mumbled, looking down.