Just A Sneak Peek

NOTE: 

Alarik = Chases son

Inesa = Chases daughter

Derek = Bruces son

Bruce and Chase = Deceased

~

He stormed into his Alphas office, not bothering to knock or to warn him of his arrival. his hands balled into fists by his side as he stared at his new found enemy.

Derek looked up from his papers at the sudden noise, his eyebrows raised in alert. After the sight of his Beat, he looked back down at his papers and continued to write down new patrol patterns.

"You knew." Alarik seethed, trying his best to contain his anger. Not bothering to look up, Derek shrugged his shoulders casually.

"I'm not quite sure I know what you're talking about." He mumbled, contining to write.

"Don't fu*king lie to me." Alarik laughed with no humor as he shook his head. At his words, Derek looked up with a glare aimed at his Beta.

"You will not dare to speak like that to your Alpha." He growled lowly. 

"That's just it though. I'm the rightful Alpha of this pack." Alarik growled back, pointing to his own chest as he took a step forward. Derek slammed his hands onto his desk as he stood up. 

"Your father gladfully gave it to mine."

Alarik laughed without humor, "You do know what I'm talking about then," he said, shaking his head slowly. Derek stayed quiet as he watched his Beta, unsure of what to say. "I can't believe no one told me. No one told me that I have Alpha blood pumping through my veins. I have the strength of an Alpha. And I am the rightful Alpha to this pack."

"How did you find out?" Derek asked, thinking that that was a safe enough question to ask.

"You don't deny it." 

"Of course not. I'm no liar." Derek shot back, his lip lifted up in a snarl. 

"You've lied to me my entire life. All of you have!" Alarik growled, taking a step forward. "My father, my mother, your father, your mother. No one bothered to tell me." 

"I only found out the day of my coronation."

"This is fu*king bullsh*t!" Alarik growled, his jaw clenched tightly together.

"You will not speak to your Alpha like that." Derek growled back, his own jaw clenched tightly together.

"No." Alarik whispered, shaking his head as he began to walk backwards. "From this day on, am your Alpha." He stopped and looked up to look at Dereks face. 

"You will stay as my Beta." Derek gritted out, his eyes turning black. 

"Do you refuse to give me my rightful title?" Alarik asked, tilting his head to the side slightly.

"Of course. I will not step down nor will you step up." 

"My sister and I will be leaving next week." Alarik quickly informed, turning around. At this the Alpha growled, his growl shaking the windows and making the small chandeliar swing. 

"You will leave my mate out of this." He growled, his voice deffinate.  

"You take something from me so I'll take something from you." Alarik whispered. He was out of the room before Derek could even process what he had said.