Cheating and Lying Mate

CRYSTAL POV

I walked in on the worst scene possible.

I had gone shopping, in search for something to wear to the dinner party tonight that another Alpha was holding tonight. I had come home early because I found a dress in the first store I looked in. It was beautiful and I knew my mate would love it.

Before I left, I begged my mate and Alpha to come with me to help me pick something out. But I remember the words he said to me,

"No, I have some important business to do." He literally yelled at me. I slowly nodded and walked away.

But now I know exactly what sort of business he had to do. He was cheating on me. My own mate was cheating on me.

I felt betrayed as I slowly closed the door to our guest room where he was currently doing it. We lived in our own house. It was a two story house and was beautiful. The guest room was down stairs and our room was upstairs.

I slowly made my way upstairs and into our room. I quickly and quietly packed my sports bag, silently crying. I wrote a small note before I did anything else.

To Blake,

I loved you Blake. I trusted you with all my heart and you broke that trust.

I was so sure that you loved me back but I guess I was wrong. So I'm leaving and letting you be free with any woman you want to be with. Now you don't have to worry about creating new lies.

Goodbye forever Blake

Crystal....

I nodded and folded the paper before placing it on the bed. I walked to the bathroom and I looked in the mirror and examined myself.

My long, straight black hair was in a messy bun and I was thankful that I had no bangs to annoy me. My tanned face was red from the crying and also my baby blue eyes were red and puffy. I sniffed and trailed my eyes down to my neck.

My mark was there. The mark to confirm that I was Blake's and no one else's. I searched through the drawers until I found one of Blake's razors.

I tilted my head to the left to allow for me to see the mark more clearly. It looked like a tattoo and was a picture of a wolf, howling to the moon with the initials of B.C at the bottom, standing for Blake Carter. An Alphas mate always got a picture while an ordinary wolfs mate just got the initials.

I slowly raised the razor to my mark and held it on top of it. I could hear my wolf howling in pain of losing our mate. I brought it down and dragged it through the mark. I let out a whimper from the pain but I held my screams in.

I heard a loud scream coming from downstairs, and something falling so I smirked to myself. I was glad he felt the pain. With new determination, I lifted the razor and did it again and again but all in different places on the mark, each time hearing a new scream.

Once I was happy, I threw the knife into the sink and grabbed a towel off the towel rack. I wet it and cleaned my wounds that had already closed up.

The picture was fading and the initials were there but hardly noticeable. I smiled, satisfied and dropped the towel to the floor. I ran out the room and threw on my hoodie before throwing my sports bag over my shoulder and running to the window.

I was sure I grabbed everything, including my passport and wallet. I nodded and jumped out the window - deciding that it was too much of a risk to go through the house - and landed swiftly on my 2 feet. I ran through the woods and past the border line after about 2 hours of running.