Chapter 1

Sequel to "What life would that be"

Everything hit you like a ton of bricks. Your chest felt like the weight of the whole world was being pushed on it.

'H-how? W-what? This can't be happening?"

--------------------------------------------------------

You and Mark had been together for 3 months now. Your cute little puppy Peanut Butter is now a handsome half-grown Rottweiler. He's not as big as he should be, but you still love nonetheless.

Nothing in your lives has really changed, and your happy for that.

"Ok ready? Push."

You pushed as hard as you could.

"Ok, one more time. Push."

With one final push you were finished.

"There."

You flopped down on to the couch. You and Mark decided it was time to rearrange the livingroom.

"Are we done now," You ask as Mark sat down next to you.

"Yup. Looks good."

"Not as good as you." You gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"What do you want to do know?"

"Rock band?"

"Rock band."

~~~~~

You were playing Rock Band 3. You were the singer and the guitar player while Mark played the drums.

"You ready?" Look back at him sitting in the couch.

He nods.

You look through the song list.

"Hell yes. We're doing this one."

Mark laughs and you press play.

"Is this the real life?
Is it just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide.
No escape from reality.

Open your eyes,
Look up to the skys and see.
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go,
Little high, little low,
Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me."

~~~~~

You played more songs. You and Mark would switch back and forth between drums and guitar. You only recorded the first one for youtube. The rest was for only you and your boyfriend to enjoy, and Peanut Butter.

~~~~

"I have a surprise for you."

"Really? What is it?"

"Well all i can say is get dressed in something warm."

You went and changed.

"Ok now what?"

"Now we leave."

"What about PB?"

"He'll be fine. His mom and dad trained him well. Plus I made sure his bowls were full."

"O-ok."

It was the first time you left Peanut Butter alone by himself. You were a little worried, but you knew he would be alright.

~~~~

"So where are we-"

Mark gave you a look.

"Right. Just let it happen."

~~~~

Soon you pulled in to a parking lot.

~~

You took Mark's hand and entered the strange building. Once you entered you looked around.

"An ice skating rink?!"

"Yes ma'am."

"But I dont know how to skate."

"Neither do I. Now we can learn together."

You hug his arm and walk up to the register.

You get your skates and walked over to a bench to put them on.

"What if i fall on my bum?"

"Then I'll fall too so you wont be so embarrassed or help you back."

You laugh. "Ok then."

~~~

You both got up and headed towards the rink. Mark walks out onto the ice and holds out his hand for you.

"Are you sure you'll catch me?"

"I will always be here to catch you when you fall. No matter what."

You reached out for his hand. He pulls you out onto the ice making you slide into him. You both fall to the floor, you on top of him.

"See."

You laugh. You get up and help him up.

"So it's just like walking?"

He nods. You start to walk, holding his hand. You pretend like your wearing socks and your sliding across the floor.

~~

After a little while you finally get used to it. You decide to try going backwards. You grab both of Mark's hands and turn around. You did it. You were going backwards.

You look down at both of your feet.

"This is so awesome." You look up at Mark.

"I'm glad you're having fun."

"I always have fun when I'm with you. Even if we're just sitting on the couch with Peanut Butter. I wouldn't want be doing anything else with anyone else, then being with you.

You both stop skating, but still move.

He pulls you closer amd kisses you.

*beep* *beep*

"I love you so much (y/n). I thank god everyday that i met you and that im worthy enough to call you mine."

"I do the same thing too." You hug him. "I love you too."

~~~

You both decide to get back home to your little boy.

You were surprised to see he was ok. You were happy to find that none of the pillows were torn up or anything.

"Peanut Butter is such a good dog."

"That's cause he's our dog." He wraps one arm around your waist and kisses the top of your head. "Maybe our kids will be this good."

You look up at him.

"What? Do you not want kids? Im sorry."

"No, no. I do. It's just cute to know that you think about that, having kids."

He smiles and kisses your nose.

"Of course I do. I've always wanted a child ever since I was younger. I mean I didn't want one when I was younger I just knew i wanted one....for when i was older." He runs his fingers through his hair.

"I understand." You laugh.

He wraps his other arm around you.

"I'm glad you understand me so well. It's kind hard to explain myself sometimes."

You laugh again. "I've noticed."

He laughs too, giving you eskimo kisses.

"I love you. I know I say that a lot, but I feel like I dont say it enough."

"I love you too and always will."

"To infinity and beyond"

You laugh. "To infinity and beyond." You hug him tighter, never wanting to let him go.