A/N

I'm super sorry this isn't another chapter, but i just wanted to say something.
It is currently 12:05am when I'm typing this (but I'll post it in the morning) and i couldn't sleep so i decided to read the comments of this book. As i read i found a couple of questions and i wanted to tell you that if you have any questions about either one of my books or anything to message me or post it on my profile. If you haven't noticed my first book has become really popular (for some reason) and i thank you for that, but because of this i constantly get notifications and I'm not able to look at them all. So if you have anything you really want me to see please message me. You can also contact me on my instagram @innasaurxd. Im always on there cx.
As for the story, I'm really sorry i haven't posted anything new. I honestly wish i was done with this series already. Not that i dislike it, but i haven't done anything with it an a long while and i can't wait your reactions to the end of my book. A lot of you have been commenting theories, which is truly fascinating that their are theories about my books cx, and i want you guys to know the ending already. My only "excuse" is life sucks at handing out lemons. All i get is juice in my eyes.
So to sum it all up message me for questions and stuff. My book is taking forever for an update. Im sorry about that. And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ACTUALLY WASTING TIME FROM YOUR LIVES READING MY TERRIBLE BOOK!! Love you all

#CurrentlyObsessedWithUndertale