chapter 18

You look up from staring at the floor. "Hey Jackaboy. Thanks for the save."

"No problem." He helps you up. "Heya Mark."

"Hey Sean." Mark intertwines his fingers with yours.

"Well look at you guys. Matching and everything. If you two get anymore cute there will be no more septiplier." He made a sad face, then laughed.

"Aw babe." Mark walks over to Sean and hugs him. "As soon as (y/n) leaves Im all yours." He kisses the side of his head and Sean giggles like a girl.

"Well come on ladies. We have a convention to get to." You pat Mark's shoulder and continued walking leaving them to their bromance.

~~~~Skip to the end of the day cuz i have no idea what its like at any convention ;-;~~~~~~~

"That was more fun than i expected. Really crowded but still awesome."

"Im glad you had fun."

You both got out of the taxi and were walking to your room.

~~~~
*Mark's POV*

I open the door and let (y/n) walk inside.

It was somewhat cold in the room so i put on a jacket. "Oh crap."

"What?" She looked at me with a slightly concerned expression.

"Jack has my phone. His died so i let him borrow mine. Ill be right back." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked out the door.

~~~~~

I knocked on the door. Sean opens it.

"Sean i need my-"

"Hold on come inside."

I walk inside.

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"About....what?"

"You and (y/n) got engaged? When? How? Why didnt you tell me?" He smack my arm a little.

"Ow." I laugh and hold my arm. "How did you find out?"

"When i helped her up i saw the ring on her finger. When did you ask her?"

"Five days ago. I propsed on the roof of our building."

"Congratulations man!" He gave me a big hug.

"Thanks Sean. Hey don't tell the others. We were- well i am planning a party to let everyone know. (Y/n) doesnt know either."

"Of course. Im so happy for you guys." He hugs me again. I laugh.

"Can i have my phone back now," i ask as he lets me go.

"Oh here."

"Thanks Jack. See you later."

~~~~~~

I open the door and the first thing i see is a mound of blanket on top of the bed.

"Babe are you ok?"

I see the blanket move.
"Im cold."

"Here." I take off my jacket and move the blanket to see my beautiful fiance. She quickly put my jacket on and kissed my cheek.

*Your POV*

"Thanks love." His sweater was already warm from him wearing it. It smelled so good.

Mark sat down next to you and grabbed you hand. He slid down the long sleeve that was covering your hand and kissed your engagement ring.

"Jack found out."

"What? About wha- How?"

"He saw the ring when you almost fell. He promised not to tell anyone though."

"Why don't you want anyone to know yet?"

"Because...... My mother doesn't know yet-"

"What?!"

"and it would be rude for everyone else to know and not her."

"Why haven't you told your mother yet? Does she even know were together?"

"Of course she does. This is why the trip is a week long. I was planning on making a quick trip to Ohio on the way back home."

"And im just finding out now?"

"Im sorry. I just thought you would've been to scared or something and not want to meet my mother."

"No." You put your hand on his cheek. "Of course i would want to meet your mother. Even both of them."

"Im sorry." He looks down at the bed.

You lift up his chin. "Its ok." you look into both of his eyes.

"I love you (y/n)."

"I love you too."

You lean in and kiss his lips beep beep beep laying down as you do so. He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you close to his body. You cuddle into his chest.

"Settle down with me." You walk up his chest with your fingers.
"Cover me up
Cuddle me in
Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms." He squeezes you tight.
"And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck." You look up at him.

"I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now." He gently kisses up and down your neck.

"Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love."

"Settle down with me
And I'll be your safety
You'll be my lady
I was made to keep your body warm." He cuddles you closer to him.

"But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms
Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love."

"We're falling in love."

You close your eyes, falling asleep to the rhythmic sound of his heart.