chapter 15

You wake up to the feeling of butterflies in your stomach. You open your eyes and see Mark about to kiss your lips, his eyes closed. Before he could reach you you leaned forward and kissed him first. Surprising him, but getting a kiss in return.

*Beep beep* *beep beep*

"Well good morning sunshine," you say as he pulls away.

"Morning light of my life."

He gets up and walks to the bathroom.

'Crap...... those noises.... they're back. No. They're not even there. Just ignore them.'

You sit up and stretch. Suddenly the thoughts of last night came across your mind making you blush. You got up and grabbed some clothes. Mark walks out of the restroom.

"All yours ma' lady." He bows.

"Why thank you kind sir." You curtsey and giggle.

You walk into the restroom and get ready for the day.

~~~~~~~

You walk out of your room, greeted by the smell of delicious food. You walk downstairs and turn left into the kitchen.

"Morning mom." Alice steps away from the stove to give you a big hug.

"Morning Alice. You're cooking? You can cook?"

"Yeah." She lets go and continues by the stove. "Sometimes they made the older kids do different chores. I would cook."

"Wow. Well thank you." You went and sat next to Mark at the kitchen table.

He whispers, "i hope it tastes as good as you."

You smack his arms.
"Mark stop," you whisper yell.

He chuckles and turns to face Alice as she sets your plates down in front of you.

"Thank you." You and your fiance say in unison.

"You're welcome." Alice sits down and you all begin to eat.

~~~

"So," Alice begins to say," I was wondering if Gabby could come over and we can hang out here."

"Of course." Mark says.

"Yeah. You guys can play in the game room all day if you want."

"Really?" She gets up and hugs you both. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." She grabs all the plates and puts them in the sink. She leaves off to her room.

"So." Mark turns to you. "Pax East is in a couple of days. 3 days to be exact."

"Well I'll miss you."

"No (y/n). You have to come with me."

"B-but what about Alice? She cant miss school."

"I don't know. She might have to."

"Bu-" The door bell rang. "I'll get it." You walk over to the door and open it. "Oh hello Gabby."

"Hi Alice's...adopted...mom." She said awkwardly.

You chuckle. "Just call me (y/n). Come in. Alice is in her room."

"Ok. Thank you." She comes inside and runs off upstairs.

You walk back into the kitchen. You see Mark on his phone. "Whatcha doing?"

"Pre-ordering our plane tickets and badges for Pax."

"Mark-"

"(Y/n) I know. We will find away to make this work. You have to do this...for your fans. They've done so much for us."