chapter 22

The recording starts to play.

Whpsh!
"Top o' the morning to ya-"

You giggle.

"Y-y/n shush. T-this is a recording." His words are slurred together. "People aren't supposed to hear you."

You put your index finger over your mouth and giggle again. You start taking off your pants and move off camera.

"Ok. 1,2. Top o' the mornin' to ya laddies my name is-"

There's a loud thump. Jack turns around and walks out of camera. You hear him give a small laugh and then walk back into view, but he's further away from the camera. He puts your clothes on the bed and takes off his shirt, already not wearing pants, and you see the motion of him laying it on something. Then he pulls the blanket off the bed, dropping your clothes on the floor and walks off screen again. Soon he reappears in front off the camera.

"Nighty night."

Then he lays on the floor.

You watch a little longer to see if anything new happens, but nothing did.
Jack closes the laptop. You both let out a sigh.

"Are you ok?" Sean looks over to you.

"Yeah I'm good. I'm glad we can sleep with a clear conscious."

"Yeah." He let out a soft chuckle.

"Sorry to leave so suddenly, but I better get back before Mark wakes up."

"It's alright." You both get up and walk over to the door. "See you later, i guess."

"See you."

And with that he shut the door.

~~~~~

You slowly open the door, peeking through the crack to see Mark is still asleep.

You slowly and quietly make your way back to the bed and cuddle into his arms. After awhile a cloud of sleepiness hovers over you and you shut your eyes. Falling asleep to the sound of your synced heart beats.

~~~~~

You lay there. Wake, only mentally.

'What if it would've happen?'

You thought about it.

'I wonder what it would be like? What it would feel like?'

You thought his lips.

'When he kissed me it was so passionate. Soft, yet so... so... erotic.'

'What if... maybe...'

Your eyes finally open. You look around. It is dark out and Mark is still sleep, no longer with his arms around you. You slowly get up and walk over to the door, shutting it silently behind you.

'There's only one way to find out.'

You make your way over to Sean's room.

~~~~~~

You knock on the door. It opens to reveal a sleepy Jack with no shirt and pajama bottoms. He rubs his eye and leans on the door.

"Y/n? It's 1 am. Are you ok?"

You push on his chest lightly, moving him back and walking into the room. You shut the door behind you.

"Y/n, what are you doing?"

You walk toward him, when you're close enough you grab his face and kiss him. For a split second he kisses back, but then reluctantly backs away.

"Woah, woah, woah. What are you doing?"