chapter 2

"Hey do you want to do something new today?"

"Sure. Why not? What is it?"

"Now don't get me wrong when i tell you this, it's only for the fun of it ok?"

You nod.

"Pole dancing."

You stare at him, then you burst into laughter.

"What?"

"I would've never thought you would that."

He laughs too. "It's fun trust me. I have a friend that can teach us."

"Yeah, i know. I seen your videos."

You were bent over, hands on your knees, just laughing.

"So yeah?"

"Well i kinda already agreed." You hold you stomach and try to stop laughing.

"Alright then lets change."

"Into shorts and stuff?"

"Yeeeessss."

"Can't we do that when we get there?"

"No. Why are you embarrassed?"

"Not by not me. It's just that what you wore befooreee.... I don't want people looking at you." You walk over to Mark and grab the bottom of his shirt. "Cause you're mine."

He blushes. "People look at me all the time."

"But you'll be wearing tight shorts. You know the fangirls will go crazy." You get closer to him. "And I'm a fangirl too."

He blush deepens. "I-i-uh."

"But whatever. Its ok." You walk into the room. You laugh as you close the door.

~~~~

Your wearing black legging with your logo shirt on. Mark, of course, is wearing his little pink and black shorts with a white thick strap crop top on.

When you seen him coming out of the room you tried so hard not to laugh at him.

"What?" He put his hands on his hips. You lost it. You were laughing so hard.

"You're showing more skin than I am." You were crying now. "Girl you look desperate." You fell off the couch. Peanut Butter jumped on you and started to lick you. You pet him and got up.

"Are you done?"

You nod because if you say something your going to start laughing again.

Mark turns around and walks to the door.

"Do she got a booty? SHE DOOOO!"

Mark starts laughing and looks at you.

"What? Your the one wearing tight shorts." You giggle and follow him out the door.

"Wait. Did you shave?"

~~~~

"Hey Sienna." Mark walks over to a women with long black hair.

"Hey Mark." He hugs her.

'ow.'

"This is my girlfriend (y/n). (Y/n) this is Sienna. She's the one that's going be to teach us."

You hold out your hand. "Nice to meet you."

"You to meet you too." She shakes your hand.

"She's an amazing teacher." Mark smiles at her.

"Im not that great." She lightly pushes his shoulder.

'Ow.'

"I have the camera already set up for your video. Are you ready?"

You nod. "YES!" Mark says skipping over to the pole.

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and I'm here with the wonderful Sienna."

'OW.'

"And my girlfriend (yt/n)." You wave and smile at the camera.

"And today we're going to learn some pole dancing moves."

"Let's begin shall we?" Sienna walks over to the pole.

~~~~

"Ok (y/n) your turn." You copy exactly what she did and surprisingly you did it right.

"Wow Mark. Your girlfriend did a better job then you."

You laugh.

"Fine then. My turn."

~~~

While you and Mark were learning new moves every once in a while Mark would make Sienna laugh. Then she would lightly push him or something like that.

'Ow. Could they stop?! Why does it hurt? Wait.... Am i jealous? Why would I need to be jealous? I mean yeah she is really pretty, but Mark is mine already. Mark is mine. Woah. I need to calm down.'

She put her hand on his to show him where to put it on the pole.

'Ow fucking shit!'

"Guys im going to be right back I need some air." Without another word you walk out.

~~

You walk out the front door over to Mark's car and sit on the trunk. You take a deep breath and put your head in your hands, your elbows on your knees.

"Hey you ok?" Mark comes and stands right in front of you. He puts his hands next to your legs.

"I dont think so." Your head is still in your hands.

"What's wrong?"

"You and Sienna. And me....."

"What did I do?"

"Nothing. It's mostly me. Im just.....i guess I'm the jealous type and you making Sienna laugh and everything. It makes me jealous."

"No it's my fault. I'm the one making her laugh. Sometimes i dont realize it, but i can be a flirt. Im so sorry."

"So that's what that is?"

"What flirting?"

You lightly nod.

He chuckles. "Yes. How do you not know that?"

"Remember? Nerd. School. Pleasing parents. There was always guys who would try to make me laugh, but i would always tell them I'm to busy for jokes."

He picks you up and put you on the ground.

"Well again, I'm sorry. I shouldnt be doing that when I already have the prettiest girl in the world."

"Im not as hot as Sienna." You laugh.

"There's a difference between Hottness and Beauty."

~~~~~

"Did you uplaod the video?" You walk past Mark and sit in your desk chair.

"Yes i did."

You went on his channel and read the comments.

Dang (yt/n) can really work a pole. I hope Mark has fun. ;)

You covered your mouth before you could laugh.

"What?" Mark leans over and looks at you.

"Fans are funny." You continue to read the comments.

Omfg they're pole dancing together!!! I ship so hard!!! Cx

Markimoo in booty shorts gives me life...

I wish i could dance on his pole (an actual comment. I kid you not)

"What the fuck?"

"What?" Mark leans over and looks at you again.

"N-nothing." You just keep scrolling with a look on your face.

'I swear some of these girls are weird.'