Chapter 18:

Aiden:

"Izzy. We can't keep going on like this if not for our sakes for the band, I miss my best friend, we need to talk." I type out. I keep staring at my phone waiting for bubbles to pop up letting me know that she is typing back, but minutes go by and nothing.

"God dammit Izzy." I whisper yell. I know she is awake so that means she is just ignoring my message. I can't think straight a part of me wants me to walk right over to the other bus and demand her to talk to me, so we can work this out. We have always worked all our problems out. I know I fucked up at that meeting. I was just so angry at her for complicating everything with these feeling she invokes in me.

I keep looking at my phone, willing it to ring with a message from her. The more I look at it, the more frustrated I get, I am not letting this go, I need to go see her and talk to her I don't care how late it is, I need to fix this with her.

With that I begin to get up and start putting on my shoes, when the door opens, and Serena walks in.

"Hey babe. Going somewhere?" she says while stepping into the room and closing the door behind her. My mind is so focused on getting my shoes on and getting to Izzy to try to fix this as quick as possible, that it take me a while to answer her.

"Babe" she say again.

I look up at her and see that she looks like she's ready to go to bed. She has this beautiful silk night gown on that has a little slit going up her leg with lace surrounding it. It's a light blue color, and I can see the shape of her breast through it, but for some reason my body is not reacting to it at the moment, usually I would be jumping on her and we would be busy making love, but thoughts are all over the place. I need to speak to Izzy.

"I need to go to my bus, I need to talk to everyone. After the meeting today we need to straighten things out." I say while I continue to tie my shoes.

"Can't it wait till tomorrow. It's already late they are probably sleeping by now." She says while she's walking towards me, and me finishing tying up my shoes. I feel her body heat as she moves closer to me and gets on knees between my legs, her hands rubbing up and down my thighs.

I look into her eyes and say "I can't I need to fix this."

"Babe. It's not like they will kick you out I mean you make the band there nothing without you." She says her hand creeping towards the button of pants, I know what she wants, but my mind is just not into it, that comment really sounded wrong coming from her mouth. We all worked hard for what we have. Yea I have the voice but I would be nothing without those guys.

"Serena that's not true, those guys in those bus are no less talented than I am." I grit out a little more aggressively than I should.

She stops trying to unbutton my pants and looks at me, something flashes in her eyes but it's too fast for me to catch it.

"I'm sorry baby. You know I didn't mean it that way." She goes to unbutton my pants again, but I stop her.

"I need to go to talk to the band." I say again and begin to stand up.

She stands up also and crosses her arms over her chest. I begin to walk to the door when I hear her say "You mean you need to talk to Izzy."

I turn to her not bothering lying to her "Yea I do. I fucked up this morning I need to fix things with her."

"Why? She's your bands manager right? You didn't say anything wrong you just told her how she do her job. Which is fine since your her boss." She grits out.

I look at her like this is the first time I'm seeing her. " She's my best friend first Serena. She is the glue to the band, if she leaves we fall apart." I say to her.

She stays quiet with her arms crossed over her chest. Thinking we are done with this conversation I begin to step out of the conversation.

"Are you sure she's only your friend nothing else?" She says, I look back and I see her looking at me with her eyebrows raised.

I nod my head and continue to walk out. What am I supposed to say I love you, but I'm pretty sure I'm looking at Izzy in this new light and she is on my mind 24/7, and how I want to taste her again to make sure that it was real.

I walk to our bus thinking about what I'm going to say. I acted like a dick a simple apology won't work not after everything I did.

I get to the bus and walk in. It's quiet maybe everyone is sleeping. I begin to walk to the back where I know Izzy is staying.

"Leave her be." I hear. I turn around and see Luke sitting there with his guitar with sheet music in front of him.

"What?" I say

"If your going back there to see Izzy, don't do it." He says while putting his guitar down.

"I need to talk to her. I need to apologize to her. I was a dick today at that meeting." I say while turning back around to walk towards her room again.

"You weren't here to hear her crying all day after that meeting. Me and the guys had to keep ourselves busy to not go in there and console her, because we know she wouldn't want that. She was in pain Aiden, her cries were from pain that her dick of a best friend treated her like shit during a band meeting, while is new girlfriend sat there." He says looking right at me.

She was crying all day? She hasn't left the room? This is all my fault. I'm really messing up my best friends life.

"Why didn't you guys call me. I would have came over and would have tried to fix it with her."

He just scoffs shakes his head "You hurt her enough, just leave her alone." gets up and walks out the bus.

"He's right you know, leave her alone for now, you hurt her today." I look to my right and see Christian turned around in his bunk staring straight at me, before he turns back around.

I stare after him for a couple of minute, before I turn around to head towards Izzy room, but I stop when I get to her door, I want to bust in and apologize to her, tell her let's start over. I know I'm a fuck up but I need you, but I don't do that. Instead I turn around and go to my bunk and lay down. I need to be here, at least near her. I'll talk to her in the morning. I'll fix this. Christian and Luke are right I hurt her enough, I'll leave her alone for now, but tomorrow I will fix this.

Before my eyes close I whisper to my self "Izzy."