Chapter 4: Secret Desires

Aiden's (POV)

(Unedited)

"Fuck" I moan out, opening my eyes is hell and I don't even want to lift my head from the pillow.

I really need to stop drinking and doing shit its messing with me. I try to lift my head again, but the pain gets worst.

"Motherfucking shit" I hiss out this is pure torture, I lay back in bed and close my eyes while I breath out heavily out my nose, I'm just going to sit here for a little bit until I don't feel like I'm going to die.

When I get my bearings together god knows how long it took for it to actually happen, but I finally trudge my body to the shower, I let the warm water run down my body while I close my eyes and try to remember what happened last night at the club. I only get little bits and pieces but my mind basically runs blank, which is not a surprise since this is how most of my nights go. I remember lots of dancing and then I remember a hot blonde who gave me a quick blowjob in the bathroom. I keep closing my eyes trying to remember anything else. That's when it hits me Izzy.... my Isabella. The dance and my hands and mouth on her.

I groan out and mutter out a "shit"

How could have forgotten about that, I saw here there sitting on the table looking all confused and staring out towards the door, and I couldn't help but think how beautiful she was right then, all I knew is that I had to take her out on the dance floor....... I just had to touch to feel her around me, I love Isabella with all my heart she's been my best friend for years, I always protected her and loved her like a little sister, but lately...... well not lately I have been seeing her as something more. I notice how her body fits perfectly with mine when we hug or cuddle, or how I want to keep my lips on her when I kiss her forehead, or when she lays her head on my shoulder or touches my body ignites with awareness. Isabella has always been beautiful to me I mean who wouldn't think she's beautiful with long black hair and beautiful blue eyes that when she looks at you it looks and feels like she's looking deep inside you that she knows all your secret and in my case. She does. I knew she was someone special since the first time I meet her... you guys are probably wondering how can someone so young know and all I can say to you guys fuck if I know.

I just knew!

And as the years passed by she was always by my side, and when I knew I wanted to do music and my parents didn't support me I could count on her to support me and she was there every step of way, in all honesty T.R.U.C.E would have never have got where we have gotten if it wasn't for her. She's out life line. My life line.

I stay under the water and let it roll over my body, and clothes my eyes and picture Isabella and fuck if it doesn't make me hard.

No no I shake my head turn of the water and grab a towel, in no way do I have romantic feelings towards my best friend, she is like a sister to me that's it nothing more, and instantly my hard on goes down, you see it was just a spur of the moment that's it. I could never see Isabella as that.

"Ugh I need to get laid" I muster out and get ready to go to the studio to do something that I love and will always be my number one. Music.

While I get ready the feel of Isabella last night keeps running through my mind and fuck it if I'm not hard again. I need to think of something else pronto.

~*~

I walk into the studio and I see all the guys there already.

"Well, Well, if isn't Mr. Like getting blowjobs in the bathroom" Lucas chuckles

"Shut the fuck up Lucas, you wish that happened to you" I say right back at him