Chapter 1: Welcome to my World

How deep is your love?

Is it like the ocean?What devotion? Are you?How deep is your love?Is it like nirvana?Hit me harder, again - Calvin Harris

We belong to you and me(Unedited) 

Thump Thump Thump

How deep is your love?

Is it like the ocean?

What devotion are you?

How deep is your love?

Is it like nirvana?

Hit me harder, again

How deep is your love?

Is it like the ocean?

Pull me closer, again

How deep is your love?

I feel the base of the music vibrating the floor beneath my feet.  The lyric of How Deep is your love all around me.  People are staring at me, probably because I'm wearing my puppy pajamas. Now you are probably asking yourself why is she wearing puppy pajamas in a bar? The answer to that is quite simple really the explanation is a name a simple fucking name, Aiden fucking White my best friend since childhood and the lead singer of T.R.U.C.E a fast and upcoming band. Oh, and did I forget to mention that I'm also their manager.

I make my way towards the back of the bar and I'm pissed I haven't slept in three days because of the band have been on a short tour and the last three days were a complete and utter nightmare from cars breaking down to crazy stalker chicks, and trying to keep the band on their feet from a night of drinking and doing drugs. Welcome to my wonderful life, I'm being sarcastic by the way this is far from wonderful. Once I reach the door I see Knox standing there looking scary and intimidating he head security for the band and I have a soft spot for this big burly man. Knox is a beautiful specimen of a man he is all muscular dirty blond hair and green eyes that almost look like emeralds. I don't think there is an ounce of fat on him, and he has a tattoo going up both arms. 

"Hey Knox, he in there?" he looks at me up and down and I cross my arms over my chest and lift my eyebrow up and dare him to say something not like he will

He just nods  and opens the door form did I forget to mention that Knox is a man of a few words, oh and he doesn't smile, actually he doesn't show much emotion at all, but I know deep down inside he a big sexy teddy bear

I smile at him and walk in through the door and prepare myself what I am about to see.  The first thing that I smell is marijuana, I look around and I see half-naked girls walking around, ecstasy pills scattered on the table, and I see their lines of coke on a table I roll my eyes, of course, what is a rock and roll party without the drugs and half-naked girls. I look around again and see if I can find Aiden and when I finally spot him my heart breaks a little.

He has a girl straddling his lap making out with her while a guy is kissing on his neck, yup you heard right a guy did I forget to mention that Aiden is bisexual, he loves women a lot more than men but sometimes when he feels attracted to one he likes to experiment with them.  Every time I see things like this a piece of my heart breaks.  I know it's not going to take long before he breaks my heart completely. I have been in love with my best friend who sees me as a little sister since we were kids, more like since the first time I laid eyes on him when I was 5 years old.

Flashback 

Isabella (5years old)

Aiden (7years old)