Chapter 15: I won't let go (Part II)

Aiden's POV

"We need to talk," I say

"No we don't, I already told you everything I needed to say please just leave me alone," she says while she tries to take her elbow away from my grasp.

"No" I hiss out. If she thinks I'm going give up easily then she has another thing coming.

"It's not your decision it's mine Aiden" she growls back

I pull her closer to me, and my body lights up on fire electric currents shoot through me that I have to pause before I say the next thing " I'm not going to accept that Isabella, I'm not letting you go" I growl out while breathing harshly. She is doing this to me. She's making me go crazy. Just the thought of losing her is driving me wild.

"You're going to have to Aiden because I'm done" and with that, she yanks out her elbow from grasp and run to the bus. I'm frozen for a second before I realize that she's going to shut herself out from me and I'm not going to allow that.

"Isabella" I yell and I begin to run after her, she hears me and begins to run faster, I see her burst through the door of the bus and turn to the bedroom and begin to slam the door, but before she can slam the door I burst through it.

I'm breathing hard and I begin to stalk towards her while she begins to move backward, away from me. I want to smile because she really thinks she can run away from me. Don't you know Isabella I will always be here, I won't let you go.

"You're not the only who gets to decide when this friendship is over" I growl out

She looks at me for a minute then she laughs at me.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? I can decide who the fuck I want in and out of my life, and you Aiden I. WANT. OUT" she finishing yelling out while she's pointing at my chest.

I grab her hand and pull her into me while my other hand wraps around her waist tightly.

"You want me out?" I grit out through my teeth. I squeeze her hip a little tighter. God, why does she feel so perfect right now?

"Yes," she says with determination but I can see it in her eyes that she doesn't want this. Then why is denying our friendship? Why does she denying me?

"Well too fucking bad because I won't let go Isabella, you are my best friend, God you have been there for me through everything, I know I made mistakes god do I know and I'm so fucking sorry if I could turn back time I would fix things, but the past is in the past I can't fix it. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about Serena. I'll never keep anything from you again, but please to push me out, I won't be able to deal Isabella" I choke out. I mean every word I say to her. Do I want to say how am I going to survive without you? Don't make me choose? because I can't choose do I want to let go of Serena even if it means it can help make my friendship not crumble. What the hell am I saying? Our friendship is already crumbling once she declared her love to me yesterday it made everything so real, and I'm just so confused about all of this.

I continue to look at her and she blinks her eyes and the tears stream down her face. I want to wipe those tears away, but what right do I have right now to do that. I'm the cause of her pain and that makes me Satan in her eyes. Her destroyer.

"You think this is only about Serena, God Aiden I told you I loved you and you threw in my fucking face, and you continue throwing it in my fucking face with Serena, I know you don't feel the same but at least have some respect for me and for my feelings. I told you I loved you Aiden, do you know how it feels to love someone who doesn't love you back? Do you Aiden? because I can tell you fucking hurts" her voice cracks at the end and again she pulls herself away from me and turns around. I can't say anything because she's right. I did all of that. I did it because I have always known she had feelings for me, I wanted her to know that I didn't have those feelings for her. I also kept it secret because I didn't want to hurt her. I didn't want to put that look in her eyes that she has now. I am such an idiot how could I have possibly thought that this wasn't going to hurt her.