Chapter 7: My Worst nightmare

(Unedited)

3 months later

What is that god forsaken noise. I just want to sleep, I was up half the night getting everything ready for the tour tomorrow and when I finally got to bed I wanted to cry about how tired I was. Getting ready for an international tour is tiring if I never have to do it again i'll be ok with it, because I love seeing my boys become successful in there dream, and I really hope it all goes well on this tour, because then soon enough i'll be getting the boys ready for another tour.

I groan and turn around to see what that noise is and I see that is my alarm clock and that reads 4.30 already, now i'm really going to cry I just went to be two hours ago, I stuff my face in my pillow trying to hold my tears back because i'm exhausted. I roll out of bed and walk into the bathroom to take a shower, its going to be a cold one so I can wake up.

"Ahhhhh, Holy mother of lords" I scream the water is brick when i get in and it def woke me up.

I warm up the water and take a quick shower I have to be at the tour bus, which is at the stuido in an hour, where the roadies, bands, and Macy will meet me. You might ask why Macy is coming, well shes the band sylist ok not really but I assigned her as that so she could tag along on this trip, god knows i need her. Although im kind of worried about her being there stylist lets just say Macy has some eccentric tastes.

I walk out of the bathroom and go check my phone. I have a bunch of messages from Macy from last night asking me what im bringing I was so busy getting everything ready that I didn't even look at my phone, even though its a little to late to answer back I know she will be mad if at dont even attempt to text her back.

"Are you ready?" I decide to text back

Before i even put my phone down it rings

"Well you finally decided to answer me your bestfriend is going through a crisis and now you decide to respond" Macy says making my eyes roll

"Well hello to you too" I respond

She huffs out " Well i dont need your help right now i finshed packing, and im outside your door" she hangs up

I look at my phone confused i shake my head how did she get here so fastm and I go open the door

"Hola" she says mad chiper

It is way too early to be happy

"Are you packed" she says and turns to look at me

"Yea just about" I say

I walk to my room to finish up my packing and Macy follows me, and I know she staring at me, Can she tell I'm exhausted? Can she tell that something is wrong?

"He hasnt reached you again. Has he?" she says while walking into my room

I shake my head trying to hold back my tears

These past three months were not only exhausting because of the tour, but they were also heart breaking because of Aiden. We Haven't been close and I feel like he drifting away from me. Our late night calls and visits that were almost every night have turned to twice a week if i'm lucky. If he does comes and visits me he sits and pays attention to his phone, or always looking at the time, then he just leaves and says he has to go. I know he's hiding something from me and I have a feeling it's going to completely shatter me.

I see Macy sit on my bed and stare at me

"How long?"

"2 weeks"

"Oh Izzy" she sighs and takes my hand so i can come sit next to her

" He came by two weeks ago, but it felt like he didn't want to be here, he kept looking at his phone and the clock, he had been doing that so much lately. He was here for probably ten minutes before the phone beeped and he said he had to go" I whimpered