Chapter 16: Letting Go

Isabella POV

"That was a mistake. I don't love you. I love her she's the one for me" I hear him say. This is it this is the last straw especially after what we just did. I know for sure now that I can't continue you on like this.
"Get off," I say calmly looking at him right in the eye
"Isabella" he whispers regret and pain flashes in his eyes

"I said Get. Off." I say with clenched teeth, can't he see that I'm trying not to break in of him.  I'm so tired of this.  Does he think this is funny? That I'm just something he can use and discard whenever he wants too.  Is this what our friendship has become?

I look into his eyes hoping that I see some kind of remorse but all I see is regret and sadness.  I blink my eyes so I can hold the tears back.  I will not break in front of him.  I will break when he leaves and then I will pick myself up.

We continue to stare at each other both breathing hard, slowly my body begins to sag while numbness runs through my body.  I can feel myself let go of everything.  I feel myself letting go of Aiden.  He must see something in my eyes because he begins to shake his head while looking into my eyes and I see tears pooling in his eyes.  His comes up to my cheek and I turn my head to the side.  He lowers his head down and nuzzles my neck, I feel his shudders and his body drop. His lips move up to my ear and his body shutters again and he begins to shake.  I want to comfort him it's an instinct, whenever he is in pain I want to comfort him and my put my arms around him and make him share the pain with me so all the pain is not with him, but I just can't this time.  This is all his fault, he is the one who decided to play with my feelings, he's the one who said this was a mistake.  That I was a mistake, so I just lay there still hoping that he will leave soon so that I can break down.

Finally, his body stops shaking and then I feel his lips move against my ear

"I am so sorry Isabella, you will never know how sorry I am" he whimpers out 

When he sees that I don't give a reaction his head lifts up and turns my head to him and looks into my eyes I give him nothing but coldness.  He continues to look like he's hoping I'll give him something.  What does he expect at this moment he took everything from me when he uttered those words to me like I was nothing.

I know he finally accepts it when he nods and gets off of me,  he knows that we are finally broken that he is not going to be able to fix this, that maybe we are broken beyond repair.  He walks to the door and I turn to my side and curl up and close my eyes tight.  I know he is still there and is witnessing the beginnings of my breakdown.  When I finally hear the door open I breathe a sigh of relief, but I don't hear it closes and so I open my eyes and see him standing there staring at me with his hand on the doorknob.  So many emotions are running through his eyes that I can't distinguish it, he finally shakes his head, looks at me again and whispers out "I'm sorry" again, then he walks out the door and shuts it.

That's when the first tear falls, that's when my damn breaks and that's when I cry out in pain and grip my heart while curled up in my bed.  That's how Macy finds me and comes and holds on to me and shares my pain with me, while she is shedding tears of her own.

When I finally fall asleep, I fall asleep with the thought of Aiden and how he is not my knight and shining armor, he is the devil the bringer of my nightmares.  The final thought in my mind is that how do you bring yourself back up after falling in love with the devil.  

                                                                                                   ~*~

I FINALLY UPDATED AGAIN!!!!!!!!

I AM SO SORRY THAT IT IS SHORT BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I WILL BE UPDATING SOMETIME THIS WEEK AGAIN.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS UPDATE!!

THIS CHAPTER IS ALL ABOUT THE FEELS, SO THERE IS NOT MUCH DIALOGUE.  WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT? NOW THAT ISABELLA AND AIDENS FRIENDSHIP IS BROKEN.  DO YOU THINK THEY WILL BE ABLE TO FIX IT?  DO YOU THINK AIDEN WILL FINALLY PULL HIS HEAD OUT OF HIS ASS AND SEE WHAT IS IN FRONT OF HIM?  OR WILL IT BE TOO LATE FOR THEM?

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :)

LOVE YA GUYS!!! <3