Requirements, Rules

Welcome traveler! You know the drill of this, I have nothing else to add here. Just gonna keep it short and simple compared to my roleplay book that's much stricter.

Rules
1) ‘x readers’ are allowed. be sure to specify what gender you'd like the reader to be on a specific chapter. otherwise: they'll remain gender-neutral and use they/them pronouns.

2) plotlines. it is highly recommended but not required to come up with an idea for plotlines. this can include the setting (where it's taken place), what relationship dynamics you'd like for the characters to have with one another, what genre it'll be, etc., hell if you'd like to use any sentence(s) from prompts that is also welcomed. i'm bringing this up since brainstorming ideas for writing purposes are difficult.

3) nothing nsfw/lemon/smut or anything that's against wattpads ToS or guidelines. sorry gang.

4) poly relationships are allowed! although i may have little to no knowledge on this relationship in particular, i'm willing to educate myself upon this. just remember to be patient if you were to request this type of material.

5) LGBTQ+ friendly here, you are 100% welcomed to ask for any ships you'd like. bxb, bxg, or gxg: i have no preferences.

6) nothing LGBTQ+phobic (homophobia, transphobia, etc.,) this is just common sense shit basically.

7) don't be pushy when it comes to requesting something. this includes:
- spamming. i have a huge personal discomfort over this, especially when multiple messages are being sent in a short period of time. if you do this, i'll most likely ignore your suggestion and mute you.
- pm/dm'ing me when the chapter will be published. sometimes i get easily overwhelmed over the smallest thing, it's better to be mindful over this. i have a life outside of social media, so the best thing you can do is wait.

8) i'm a bit rusty on minor characters. this includes: tord, the neighbors, etc., although do keep in mind that i will take any sort of suggestion with the usage of these people.

9) this is another personal discomfort of mine, but all i ask is that you'll remain respectful when you're suggesting this in particular. i am very against the terms ‘futa/futanari’, ‘trap(s)’, and ‘femboy’, due to my own experiences of transphobia. Additionally it comes across as fetishization, which is incredibly offensive; calling trans women as ‘feminine men’ is highly offensive secondly. this may vary from person-to-person, plus it's all about context: it only becomes a problem when it's used to describe someone it doesn't apply to.
tldr ;; if you are going to request something that falls under the trans umbrella: be considerate. it'll result in a mute if it ends up being completely opposite

10) requests are in-fact open. make sure to keep an eye out on the book title, it'll change from time-to-time in case suggestions start stacking up. ^^

11) you can send in as many as you desire.

12) self-written chapters will be labeled as ‘SW’, whereas requests will be classified with ‘RQ’.*

13) some chapters will consist of angst, there's a huge possibility that it'll be distressful so if you don't want to read it: that's completely okay.

14) queerplatonic relationships are an exception! You can send in anything that falls under the aroace spectrum.

15) this is @ my AO3 audience if you guys use that website more than Wattpad: you're free to request anything as a guest/anonymously.

take care y'all. <3