TomMatt x Reader: The Three Musketeers (RQ) // #4

// thank you Ddblack0418 for the request. the reader is genderfluid and will be using they/them pronouns. also poly ship for the win !! enjoy <3

Tranquility ran through inside the household on a Saturday evening, only consisting of two roommates that were comforted by the warmth of the delicate, silk blanket wrapped around their shoulders; brushing up against one another as they embraced each other's affection. Soft murmurs began to occur when Y/N readjusted their posture to sit on Matt's lap, cupping his face with their pair of soft hands while simultaneously maintaining eye contact; planting a gentle kiss on his nose. They whispered sweet nothing's of how much he's mattered to them; in addition to telling how much of a pretty boy he is. This caused the Brit to chortled in response, wrapping his lanky arms around the other's waist; pulling them closer in comfort. His face blossomed similar to a rose, he wasn't going to deny their sayings. If anything, he was rather fond of them; he accepted it with glee. Their foreheads touched, their noses slightly touching the others as it created more warmth; love is arising and neither one of the two were going to deny it. They were simply jubilant.

During their induration: there approached a younger Brit that rested his half-lidded voided eyes upon the two, admittedly he was jealous but chose not to be visible about it. He was awoken from his slumber, making small footsteps towards the kitchen in an attempt to bypass the two; trying not to drift his attention towards them. The result quickly overturned when Y/N took note of his messy appearance. "Hi Tom! Care to join us?" They've requested, getting off Matt's lap. Tom shook his head as an offer to decline, cracking his knuckles afterward. "Nah, I think I'm good." He drowsily mumbled. Matt glanced over at his friend, humming in acknowledgement of him. "Why not? Have any business to take care of?" The ginger sarcastically questioned, tilting their head back at him from the couch. Y/N decided to take the opportunity to pull Tom into their cuddle session, having a large grin planted upon their face. Tom answered briefly before it happened. "No, not really. I'm about to head back upstairs to rest- oh now I'm getting dragged."

Laughter filled up the room when Tom blinked at the couple, only seeing their facial expression softened as they crawled on top of him; gluing themselves onto him. "Mmm whyyy?" He groaned, his voice being partly heard due to the suffocation of being held on to. "Because we love you, and stuff," Matt declared; quickly placing the two back onto his lap. They were welcomed back with open arms, Tom acted of this by kissing both of their cheeks; ruffling Y/N's H/C hair that concluded messy. They were a bit flabbergasted to reply, whereas Matt accepted it with pride.

"You guys make me happy. Genuinely. I'm so glad to have you two be included in my life."