Tord x Reader: Min Starling (SW) // #6

// there's hardly any tord fluff stories so take this as you wish! also the reader is gender neutral and will be using they/them pronouns :]

The sunset arose around 7:00 p.m. at nighttime, with the sky setting to be a yellowish-red; both of the warm colors contrasting with each other that developed a light antique mauve color, in addition to a light orange spice. Today was coming to an end, tomorrow people will be starting a new chapter of their lives; especially with Y/N. They didn't have the right sayings to describe their aura when it came to a certain household member that lingered around. The sensation they've felt could be described as savoring; desirable to be around him, they were emotionally attached to their partner and that's their conclusion. No questions, no what-ifs, nothing; they solely appreciate him for him, for who he was.

Some days, the couple would get lost into each other's eyes, cupping their faces with their soft/rough pair of hands while sitting on one's lap as they bickered on about their day; asking each other how it was as well as watch slasher films and make remarks every once in a while about how characters could've easily avoided the consequences and not be stupid. Their similarity of attraction brought them closer when they both offer to listen to each other ramble about their hyperfixations; whether it'd be starting a new project on building a device or share ideas about what to do: they've had their share of communication which is what mattered to them the most. Even remembering small details about their likes and dislikes made their hearts continuously beat in harmony.

Today, they did exactly that. Y/N laid across Tord's lap as they admired the breathtaking sky, with his rough hand tracing small designs on their back while they stared into the universe. They could see two differentiated stars placed right next to each other, one being huge whereas the other being presented as small. This brought curiosity to Y/N, quickly exchanging a look at Tord. "Whatever happens to us: can we reincarnate as those stars?" They've inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"Min kjærlighet, I'll be delighted to do that with you. I'll always be here for you."