hiatus

// no, my dumbass didn't forget to publish an announcement on here. /lh nsrs | this is copied and pasted from AO3, cause i forgot that i still had a wattpad account.

i'm gonna get straight to the point: this book will be put on hiatus for quite a bit. it's not necessarily discontinued since i would love to continue writing in the future, but the past few months have been incredibly rough for me  i'm not gonna get too personal and get into specifics, but my mental health hasn't been the greatest due to family problems. i do not want to pressure myself into providing content while trying to recover.

i'm mentioning all of this because i do not want to be somebody that abandons their project without further communicating with their audience, especially when they enjoy viewing that sorta content. i do believe that communication is essential; it's always important to talk to people and hear from their perspectives + take the time to listen.

i'm gonna be more active on tumblr (ch3ck-mate2) but will continue to post once i feel a bit better.

thank you for reading my stuff y'all: i have a hard time expressing my gratitude over these kinda things, but genuinely speaking: it means the whole world to me to know that people read my drabbles. i don't have an exact time or date on when i'll continue writing, but just know that i haven't given up on this book.

thank you. <3 take care y'all.