9: Grooming Furfrou!

In a park a woman was gently trying to brush a Furfrou but accidentally startled it making it run off.

"Wait please!" she yelled before giving up and running after it. At a nearby fountain Bonnie was watching the fountain spray water.

"Bonnie!" Clemont called.

"Coming!" Bonnie smiled, as she ran toward him, Ash, Nina and Serena.

"You're going to get lost if you keep wandering off," Clemont said.

"I'm fine!" Bonnie ignored him. Clemont only sighed in response. She then ran past everyone but stopped upon seeing a Furfrou.

"Wow, I've never seen that Pokémon before," Ash exclaimed.

"That is a Furfrou," Clemont said.

"Furfrou?" Ash questioned taking out his Pokédex and analyzing Furfrou.

"Furfrou, the Poodle Pokémon. Furfrou were assigned the task of protecting kings who ruled the Kalos Region in ancient times," it said.

"It looks different from the one in the Pokédex," Ash said.

"It probably went to the Groomer," Serena said. "There's a really famous Pokémon Groomer in this town, look at this," Serena said, taking out her pokedex.

"Pokémon Groomer?" Ash questioned.

"They're like hairdressers for Pokémon, in the world of Pokémon Groomers he's a superstar! Wish I can meet him," Serena said, pointing to a picture of a famous Furfrou groomer in her guidebook.

"Yeah, I wish I could meet him too," Bonnie said. Suddenly another Furfrou more similar to the one in the Pokedex jumped out of the bushes. Accidentally knocking over Bonnie.

"Bonnie!" Clemont cried, running toward her.

"Hey, are you okay?" Ash asked.

"You're not hurt are you?" Nina asked, helping her up. Then the woman came out of the bushes.

"I'm so sorry that Furfrou is with me," taking a look at Bonnie's knees she said: "Oh, no you scraped your knees," she said.

"Don't worry about me, I'm just fine," Bonnie smiled.

"That should do it," Clemont said, putting bandages on Bonnie's knees.

"Dedenne, how are you doing?" Bonnie asked looking inside her bag who popped up and smiled at her.

"I'm so sorry, really," the woman apologized.

"Don't worry, I'm fine," Bonnie smiled.

"Bonnie, means it," Clemont added.

"Now this is like the Furfrou in the Pokédex," Ash said.

"Furfrou still hasn't been groomed yet. I'm Jessica," the woman introduced herself.

"My name's Ash, this is Pikachu," Ash introduced.

"I'm Serena," Serena did the same.

"The name's Nina," Nina smiled.

"My name is Bonnie. This is my big brother," Bonnie introduced herself.

"I'm Clemont," Clemont introduced himself. Suddenly Bonnie felt a lightbulb go off in her head.

"Jessica is a keeper! I mean please take care of my brother!" she asked before Clemont brought out his Aipom arm, grabbing Bonnie.

"Bonnie, stop! I told you not to do that again! So embarrassing," Clemont stated, looking away.

"I hope you'll think about it, please, Jessica!" Bonnie asked, winking.

"Oh, dear," Jessica said.

"Think about what?" Serena asked.