22: Breaking Titles at the Chateau!

3rd Person POV:

On their way to Cyllage City, the group decided to make a stop at a nearby Pokemon Center and the morning after getting there Serena and Bonnie decided they'd spring a surprise on Ash, Nina and Clemont.

"Ta-da!" Both girls exclaimed, showing pictures on Serena's guidebook.

"What's that?" Ash asked.

"Looks like a castle of some kind," Nina pointed out, holding a sleeping Espurr in her arms.

"It's the Battle Chateau," Serena explained.

"Battle Chateau?" Ash questioned.

I've never heard of it before," Clemont said as their conversation caught the attention of a pair of brothers.

"Ash, Nina you're gonna love this place. It's nearby, so let's go," Serena smiled. "When you have a battle at the Battle Chateau the winning trainer earns something. Though, I'm not sure just what," Serena explained.

"That sounds cool, maybe you're awarded some kind of badge," Ash suggested.

"A badge would be great but it'd be even better if it gave us a chance to battle higher level trainers," Nina said

"Or a cake!" Bonnie suggested. "I love cake,"

"Now, let's see," Serena said as she looked at her guidebook. Suddenly the brothers came up to the five of them, the older one pointing his finger at them.

"Noble title yo!" he said to them as his Fletchinder agreed.

"Who's that Pokemon?" Ash asked, taking out his Pokedex.

"Fletchinder, the Ember Pokemon and the evolved form of Fletchling. Fletchinder flies faster and faster as the flame sack on its stomach gradually heats up," His Pokedex explained.

"The evolved form of Fletchling huh?" Ash asked.

"Yo, yo, yo, Pokedex in my face not cool bro," he said, pushing the Pokedex out of his face.

"Sorry about that, so what's a noble title?" Ash asked.

"Nico, he actually listened to what you said yo, yo," his younger brother told him.

"Yo, yo, you're not from around here yo?" Nico asked them.

"Check out the legendary reverie walk, yo," Nico's brother said as he and Nico were walking around.

"You should learn it if you're gonna be here, yo!" Nico said pointing at Ash and Nina.

"Uh..." Ash hesitated.

"Was that English?" Nina whispered to Clemont.

"Do you think they're rapping?" Serena asked. Both boys looked crushed, upon hearing their comments.

"So, noble title?" Ash asked.

"Yeah, what is that?" Nina questioned.

"It's a real pain to explain, yo," Nico rapped.

"But we're heading to the Battle Chateau now, yo," his brother also rapped.

"Come with us and check it out for yourself yo," Nico said.

"Great, let's all go together, it'll be the perfect warm up for when I have to challenge the Cyllage gym!" Ash smiled.

"Don't forget! I'll be doing the same!" Nina agreed, grinning at Ash.

"Warm-up? I wouldn't be too sure about that, it may be tougher than you think," Nico said without rapping.

"You're gonna be floored when you get there, yo," Nico's brother said.