23: A PokéVision of Things to Come!

3rd Person POV:

In a Pokemon Center on their way to Cyllage City the quintet of trainers were watching the weekly collection of the top ten Pokevision videos of the week.

"Welcome back to Pokevision Live!" the announcing cartoon figure spoke. "Time for more rankings! We've reached number four on our top ten! And it's snow capped Onix!" the presenter announced as a video of an Onix huddling its trainer was shown.

"Never seen Pokevision before..." Ash said.

"That's amazing since everyone knows about it," Serena smiled at him.

"Pokevision refers to promotional videos created by trainers themselves," Clemont exclaimed.

"Awesome, that sounds so cool! I wish I knew what that meant," Ash said, as the rest of his traveling companions mentally facepalmed.

"Next we bring you video number three! Which is Psyduck at twilight," the video announced as another video of a confused looking Psyduck staring into the sunset came on.

"Ash, Pokevision is a way for trainers to introduce their pokemon," Nina explained.

"Psyduck's such a cutie pie!" Bonnie cheered happily.

"Next, number two! The beauty of joy!" The video announced as footage of Nurse Joy and her Wigglytuff came on.

"It can also show the bond between trainer and Pokemon like this video does," Serena explained.

"You see, trainers upload their videos to an online viewing site and the Pokevision top ten is based on the viewers rankings they receive," Clemont finished Serna's explanation.

"And now it's time for this week's video number one!" the announcer announced as video footage changed to one of a female trainer with red hair and a Fennekin came on. "Aria and Fennekin's life of an idol!" Seeing the duo made Nina squeal like a fangirl.

"ARIA!" She cheered as she ran toward the screen. Admiring it with stars in her eyes and her cheeks going slightly red.

"I knew Aria would be number one!" Bonnie cheered, happily.

"After those two had a series of top ten Pokevision appearances they made their debut as a pop duo and became pokemon superstars," Clemont explained, as Aria and Fennekin each winked to the camera.

"So cute!" Bonnie exclaimed as Chespin admired with just as much love for the idol as Nina had.

"You know Bonnie, that is a cute," Ash paused, shocking Serena. "Fennekin," he finished as Serena breathed a sigh of relief, but her Fennekin looked incredibly cross.

"I think Ash gets it," Bonnie said.

"You know what? My Fennekin's just as cute any day," Serena said, as she picked up her own Fox Pokemon.

"For sure, and you're at least as cute as Aria is," Bonnie smiled.

"Bonnie, that's so sweet," Serena smiled, as her Fennekin stuck out its tongue at a still lovestruck Chespin.

"Hey guys, I'm pretty sure you can rent all the equipment you need to make Pokevision videos right here!" Nina explained.

"Really?" Bonnie smiled, Serena stood up.

"Perfect! So I'll make my debut Pokevision video," she announced. Having already gone to the front desk with Nurse Joy, the group had gotten proper directions to where to find the Pokevision equipment. Serena turned to the rest of the group with pink cheeks and a smile on her face.

"I always knew I'd be making a Pokevision video if I ever got a Pokemon," she explained.

"I wanna make one with Dedenne," Bonnie pleaded to her brother.