Chapter 2-Toga's problems

As the years passed by, Toga's quirk urges only got more and more severe. Izuku noticed, that as life went on, she seemed to be having more and more problems with her quirk. By the age of six, Toga almost cut Izuku multiple times.

She was only held back by his constant support. He would say things like "You have it under control" or "I know you got this!" often, Toga would cling to every word he says, as he was and still is her only lifeline to staying sane.

One night, things got a lot worse for Toga.

My beautiful daughter,

I'm so sorry. The day you got your quirk was the day my life went down the drain.

My husband left me, I lived with the constant paranoia of you trying to kill me, and I couldn't deal with it anymore.

So, because of this. I'm leaving. And I don't believe I'm ever coming back.

I'm leaving you in the care of the Midoriyas.

Best regards,

Your Mom.

Toga was devastated. She already had a difficult enough life, since she was bullied in school for having a "villainous" quirk. She was only 8, and she had to deal with that AND her mom leaving her?! She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Tears began to swell in her eyes, as she ran to Izuku's house.

"I-I-Izu-Kun! Look at this!" She shows Izuku the paper.

"WHAT! HOW DARE SHE! MOOOOOOOOOM COME LOOK AT THIS!"

As Inko reads the letter she curses under her breath.

Inko says this in the most disgusted voice you can imagine; "That absolute bitch! How dare she run away from her problems! Just because your child is going through hard times doesn't mean you can just up and leave them!"

Inko then goes over to Toga and puts a hand on her shoulder.

"Toga, sweetie, you can stay at my house for as long as you want. Just because your mom up and left doesn't mean you have no one you can rely on. We'll take care of you."

"Thank you so much Ms.Midoriya! You have no idea how much this means to me!"

"No problem dearie. Now I'm going to do some work, so make yourself at home." as she walks away, Inko mutters "poor child" under her breath.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

So this is going to be a roller coaster! I have no idea where I'm going to go with this book, but I will be giving Izuku a quirk and I already have an idea in mind for it. Give me ideas for fluff chapters that you want to see with them at UA!

(Yes, that was a tiny spoiler)

Mochi out!