Chapter 6-Intro to the UA Exam

"Nice to meet you Shiggy!" says Toga. "How are you today? My name's Himiko Toga! You can call me Toga!"

"Good to meet you, Shigaraki. My name's Izuku Midoriya" says the mentioned. He brings out his hand in front of him to shake. "You can call me Izuku! What's your quirk?"

Shiggy shakes hands with Izuku. Izuku notices that he seems to be wearing a special type of glove that has two finger holes missing. As he does, his chapped face and lips disappear. (Yes, I am making his lack of facial hygiene a side effect.)"Give me a sec, what happened to the side effect of my quirk?"

"That is part of my quirk. Whenever I touch someone it negates the side effects of their quirks."

"That's so cool! My quirk allows me to disintegrate anything I touch with all 5 fingers. My quirk also gives me enhanced strength and speed at the cost of destroying my body. You could already see what the side effect is."

"Your quirk is also awesome! Are you able to control how much you disintegrate? It seems really powerful for rescue!"

"Yeah, although it takes a bit too much out of me. I have a question though."

"Why are you holding hands with Toga? Are you two a couple?"

Toga snickers in the background and tries to tease Izuku. "Yeah, Izu-Kun. Are we a couple?" while she says this she walks to the side of Izuku and squishes herself against his arm.

"N-n-not yet." stutters the blood-red blushing Izuku. "It's part of the way our quirks interact."

"Oh," says Shiggy. "And what are these quirks you speak of?"

"I've got a support quirk, and Toga has a strong blood-based quirk." He continues on to explain how both of their quirks work. Izuku notices something while talking. "Oh, It looks like your side effect still hasn't come back?! That's different."

"How so?"

"When I use my quirk on Toga, I need to keep in contact with her at all times or the urges come back, but with yours, it seems that it goes away for a certain amount of time."

"Interesting. I can help you test that out later if you want. Since with our quirks, we should all get in easily."

"That would be helpful, thanks!"

"ALL RIGHT EVERYBODY, STARTING TIME IS 5 MINUTES FROM NOW! GET READY!" says an extremely overexcited hero.

________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for not posting! I was in the car for 12 hours yesterday. Don't worry, because you'll get two chapters for the price of one today!