Chapter 17

A/N: I think I might be the dumbest ass in the world. USJ isn't the goddamn training camp. It's an indoor facility. So just pretend that instead of being put into the forest, they were brought into the facility.

ALSO: new character- meant to replace Shiggy, but isn't called AFO's successor yet. He is physically and mentally weaker than Shiggy and was born quirkless. He is a Chuunibyou dude who calls himself "The Soldier of Truth" and has his left arm wrapped in bandages. His quirks were given to him by AFO, and he has two of them;

Power Creep- when one of his arms remains physically bound for a period of time, the power of that arm, when unbound, will increase linearly with the time the arm was bound. The amount of time this is activated largely depends on how stressed he is. The calmer, the longer.

Questionnaire- When he asks questions, up to a maximum of three, the target has to answer them truthfully. If the target answers all three of his questions, they suffer immense pain with no damage being done to them physically.

His fighting style is mainly dodging, asking questions, and keeping Creep as a last resort.

This chapter was mainly to clear this up.

_____________________________________________________________

When Izuku and Co. got to the center of the training center, they were met with the pro-hero Thirteen. There was someone fangirling in the corner. Thirteen told them how they would stay here for a few days and learn how to be a hero when a portal suddenly ripped open in front of them.

Out stepped a bunch of people, with a man whose face looked like pure darkness in front. Behind him were multiple other villains. "Is this a demonstration?" asked Kirishima. "No, get behind me." said Thirteen. But they could only watch as the kids were taken away one by one, by the teleporting man. Luckily, Izuku figured out his power after watching Kirishima and Bakugo get sucked. He realized people close together would be sent to the same place. So he lunged for Toga, as his world faded to black.