Chapter 10- Aizawa's exam

As Izuku and friends walk onto the field, they hear Aizawa say "This is going to be a practical physical exam, but all of you will be able to use your quirks to get a better score in any way possible. Oh, and by the way, the last place will be expelled."

After hearing this, Izuku thought to himself. He knew that he had extremely good physical abilities, but he knew he might get expelled. And he didn't want that, so he went to go talk to Aizawa.

"Sensei, you said we could use our quirk in any way we want, right? Does that include sabotaging other students? Also, can I make alliances with others?"

"Well, how fair would that be to the others? Is it going to cripple them? And yes, you can make alliances." says Aizawa.

"No, but whoever I'm up against will get last place on that portion of the test."

"It's a use of your quirk, so fine. Also, stop talking to me."

Izuku goes back to his friends to tell them his plan. "So in order to make sure I don't fail, I'm going to sabotage the people I go up against if I can. Also, we can use our quirks in conjunction to make sure we all pass." Momo, Shiggy, Sho, and Toga all nodded in agreement. Izuku could only assume Mineta was nodding because his head was moving like a fidget spinner. "M.1, you good?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I also agree with that plan."

So with this, the teams decided that for all of the practicals, Izuku would be using them and vice versa. Besides Shiggy. Shiggy said that he wanted to prove how strong he was on his own. Which Izuku thought was respectable.

"It's time to start the first practical!" says Aizawa.

"Let's have you line up and throw the ball, your points will be counted when the ball stops moving."

Izuku and friends all got in line. When it was their turn they went. While Toga and Shiggy couldn't do anything special and got respectable scores, Sho, Mineta, and Momo cheesed the system hard. As they would do for almost every part of this exam. Sho used his ice and froze the ground, and with Izuku's help warding off the side effect of freezing himself, he managed to create an ice tube for the ball so long, he got the infinite score. Mineta put so many balls around the baseball that it bounced a total of 1.8 million meters. Momo just stuck the ball to a giant missile and sent it into space. As the rest of the class gaped in awe of the three, Aizawa said "Izuku gets partial credit for each of the scores, so he gets a score of two-thirds of infinity."

"Kewl," says Izuku.

For the running test, Izuku just touched a guy with the Still. He looked like a pomeranian and just kinda stood there until Izuku released his quirk.

For the grip strength test, everyone just did their best because there was little way to cheese this part of the exam.

For the long jump test, Momo made a jetpack, Mineta bounced across with his balls, Toga, Izuku, and Shiggy just jumped, and Sho made an ice staircase to walk across.

For the repeated side step test, Mineta bounced his way to a high score, Todoroki froze the ground beneath him, and the rest just did their best.

Once all the tests were finished, Aizawa came out with the scores.

Out of the 20 people in the class, Mineta placed 1st, Momo placed 2nd, Sho placed 3rd, Izuku placed 4th, Shiggy placed 5th, and Toga placed 6th. In last place, came a dude with a laser in his belly button. He looked at Aizawa in despair and got a sigh in return. Aizawa then says; "Congrats french man, you're not being expelled today. That was a casual bluff to make you all do your best."

With that, Aizawa walked inside and the class followed him.

____________________________________________________________________

I'm switching the order for stuff, so if things don't match up with the timeline that's why.

Mochi out!