Chapter 13- Fluff Time!

After the hero and villain exam, the group had a couple of days off before any big assignments came up. They knew something huge would be going on in a week or two, but no one knew much more than that.

So that next weekend, Izuku and Toga decided to go out on a little trip. Unfortunately, those plans were wrecked when the 3 homewrecking musketeers decided to come along. Mineta was missing because according to Sho, M1 and M2 were having a fight in their room about something or other.

"Hey, thanks for letting us tag along!" says Shiggy. Like always, he was upbeat and gave off a pleasant atmosphere.

"It was no problem. We were just going out to grab some baking materials for Sato," says Izuku. He was lying. He meant to spend the day with Toga, and the chalkblockers were kind of annoying.

"We really didn't need to come," says Momo. This was the truth. She knew that the real reason he was going to the stores, and she didn't want to invade.

"Really, it's fine!" says Toga. "it's not like anything important was going to happen!" this was also a lie. She was crying and dying inside since it was one of the few chances she gets nowadays to be alone with Izu-kun.

As they walked over to the megamall, Izuku was thinking of ways to split up the group. He finally settled on one of two plans, that would be enacted as soon as possible: his first idea was to tag all three of them with a full usage of his quirk. This would need to be quick, as he would need to get them all before the others realized what was going on. His second idea was a lot simpler but it was a lot riskier in multiple ways. He literally just runs away with her as quickly as possible. The latter was obviously a last-case scenario. The group finally arrives at the megamall just as Izuku finished making his plan. The 5 friends spend about 30 minutes looking for baking items before Izuku calls for a bathroom break. He decided to go for a changeup of the first plan. He looks at Toga and points down, to indicate to meet back here. She understands. As the dudes walk into the bathroom, Izuku hits them with the Still and walks out as soon as he could. A minute later, he sees Toga walking up to him. "So how'd you get away?"

"I just waited until she got into a stall and then walked out."

"Smart. Alright, let's go." Izuku holds out his arm and Toga links hers with his.

Izuku and Toga walk together for quite a while, in pleasant silence.

Eventually, they come to a little confectionary shop, so they decide to stop in for some sweets and a sweet drink. Toga notices a sign on the door for a couple's drink, with a discount.

"Hello, We'd like to order one serving of Caramello chocolate balls and a dozen cake pops," says Izuku

With a blush on her face, Toga says "We'd also like to get the super mega ultra couple's strawberry smoothie, and I hope you can apply that couples discount." the cashier looks them up and down, and says "sure."

Toga and Izuku sit down and Izuku asks Toga why she ordered the drink. "So we could get the couples discount, Izu-kun. I can't think of any other reason why I would get it." Toga looks away from Izuku.

They eat their food and drink the way over the top drink while making small talk. When Toga realized that there was only one straw and it was shaped like a heart, she smothered her face in her sweater so Izuku wouldn't see her blushing.

"So I think it's time to meet back with the rest of our friends, don't you think?" said Toga as they were walking around.

"I agree," said Izuku.

Just then, Izuku was bumped by a guy with a quirk who made his torso a disk. He fell right into and over Toga, landing them both on the ground with Izuku's face only centimeters over hers. Toga closed her eyes, but suddenly a subtle calm wave pass in through her lips and spread throughout her face. As she wondered what just happened, Izuku got up, helped her onto her feet, and walked a few steps ahead. Toga could just barely see a red tinge from his ear.

____________________________________________________________________________

I'M BACK! Hey y'all I'm back from my midterms and I did great! so I'm back to writing!

____________________________________________________________________________

IzukuxMomo AKA IzuMomo

8/10

personalities work well together, and it has more spice to it than the Izuraka ship.