Chapter 12- Heroes vs. Villains

A few days later, Aizawa introduced the class to the Heroes vs. Villains exam. In this exam, the class will be split into teams of two, either the heroes or the villains.

The heroes would try to touch the bomb set up by the villains, and the villains would try to stop them.

The students were put into the teams listed below, with the heroes listed first and the villains second.

1) Aoyama & Ashido vs. Tsuyu & Lida

2) Uraraka & Ojiro vs. Denki & Kirishima

3) Sato & Koda vs. Shiggy & Momo

4) Sho & Mineta vs. Sero & Tokoyami

5) Shoji & Jiro & vs. Izuku & Toga

Bakugo and Hagakure were left out and had to fight each other on their own.

While everyone was getting pumped up for the battle in a few days, a major problem was happening with Izuku and Toga. Toga went to the kitchen in the middle of the night to get snacks.

Unfortunately for her, she was half asleep already and fell asleep on the couch in the entrance hall. Because of this, when she woke up. She was in her berserker state. It took a 5x sugar rush Sato to get her captured long enough for Izuku to touch her.

Bad news, she completely destroyed the entrance hall, which looked like 500 cats were in it for a few weeks.

Good news, Izuku noticed that, maybe because of the withdrawal from his quirk, she became exponentially more powerful when this happened. Izuku decided to call this mode "rampage."

Finally, after everyone was pumped and ready, they started the fights.

Bakugo and Hagakure's 1v1 ended with an extremely pissed pomeranian, and an invisible woman slamming his head with a frying pan.

Winner: Hagakure

Match 1: Ashido put Lida out of commission with her acid, making him slide into a wall, and Tsuyu was hit with a point-blank naval laser. They touched the bomb and it was over.

Winner: Heroes

Match 2: unfortunately for Denki and Kirishima, Ojiro and Uraraka was an unfair combo. Ojiro just used his zero weight and tail to fly right over the villains and touch the bomb.

Winner: Heroes

Match 3:Shigaraki was forbidden from using his quirk on people, so they went with a different strategy. Since both Koda and Shiggy were useless, they had a good old-fashioned brawl. Shiggy obviously won. Momo used her quirk to make multiple walls around the bomb, and while Sato could barge through one wall, he never made it past 4 or 5 because he had consumed so much sugar that his IQ was 1. The match ended early because Sato forgot how to breathe.

Winner: Villains

Match 4: Sho and Mineta froze the balls from Mineta's quirk, which led them to act like extremely destructive bowling balls. All they had to do was make a ton of them, and use the ice path made for them to sail right over the others for a clean match.

Winner: Heroes

Match 5: Jiro used her sound-based quirk to find out where Izuku and Toga were. Unfortunately, she did not realize they were using an unconventional strategy. Toga hadn't been with Izuku that morning, so she was rampaging. All Jiro got was one "oh shit." before being launched like a ragdoll across the building. Shoji didn't fare much better. All Izuku had to do was touch him once, and he was incapacitated.

Winner: Villains

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: First, y'all might realize there are some inconsistencies within my writing. I'm not preparing my writing ahead of time, so that happens. Second, for the next little bit, i'm gonna put my opinion of ships in MHA at the bottom.

_____________________________________________________________________

TogaxIzuku AKA IzuToga

10/10

Obviously, this is my favorite ship, I'm making a story out of it! I just think they work well together.