Chapter 20- A Great Day

Emerging from the underground facility, Izuku and Toga found themselves amidst the aftermath of a fierce battle. The USJ was in ruins, smoke billowing in the air, and the scent of danger lingering all around. They exchanged a concerned look, realizing that they had missed out on a significant part of the fight.

Surveying the scene, they noticed their classmates scattered across the area, their bodies strewn about, many of them badly injured. Panic set in as Izuku rushed towards his fallen friends, his heart pounding with worry. Toga followed closely behind, her eyes scanning the area for any immediate threats.

As they reached the injured students, they saw Momo and Sho, conscious but visibly weakened, attempting to defend themselves against a group of villains. Izuku's determination flared as he called upon the power of his quirk, surging forward to engage the evildoers.

Out of the corner of his eye, Izuku saw a Nomu barreling straight toward Toga. "I'LL TAKE THIS ONE!" screamed Izuku. "GO GIVE THE FODDER A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY!"

Toga swiftly transformed into the appearance of one of the defeated villains, utilizing her mimicry quirk to deceive the villains. With her convincing act, she lured the villains away from her classmates, where she could then hit them all with a comically large hammer. This created an opening for Izuku to launch a counterattack.

"MOMO! HERE!" shouted Izuku. He launched toward Momo, and she grabbed his hand in time for him to neutralize her side effect. Momo gathered up her willpower and made a Russian model T-14 armata tank. Izuku leveraged his weight and threw Momo up to the top of the tank, then pulled himself up. She got it and started blasting! "LET'S GOOO" hollered Izuku.

At this point, the collective thought on every villain's mind was "fuck." Even the Nomu, who tried to charge the tank, suddenly found a hole in its chest that wasn't there before.

Suddenly, a wall broke open, and everyone heard "I AM HE-re?" All Might appeared in the doorway, only to find Izuku in a Dio pose, pointing and laughing at the defeated villains running away. Momo was shouting "BOOM! BOOM!" as Izuku's mental state affected her mind.

Toga looked at Izuku, and screamed, "THAT'S MY IZU! GO GET EM!"

All Might did what he could, rounding up the remaining villains and grabbing some of the more heavily injured classmates. Unfortunately, it seemed as if all the important people disappeared. The entire underground area was nowhere to be found as well. Well, all's well that ends well.

The clash at USJ had taken its toll, but the bond between Izuku, Toga, and their classmates had grown stronger than ever. They had witnessed each other's strengths and weaknesses, relying on one another in their darkest moments.

As they recovered and planned their next move, they knew that the battle against the League of Villains was far from over. The challenges they had faced today were just a glimpse of the dangers that awaited them. 

___________________________________________________________________

Guns go brrrrr, you know? This chapter was really fun to write,