ᑭᖇOᒪOGᑌE

Okinawa, Japan | 8:21 A.M

...

"We are here."

A man with black glasses in a suit spoke calmly inside a vehicle that had recently stopped.

"Shirujo Castle. One of Okinawa's most popular tourist attractions."

"There have been plenty of inspectors sent to this area to find the reason of why an increasing number of tourists have gone missing.."

"We would like Special Grade, Y/N L/N, to uncover the reason for this. Curses are suspected to be behind the unsolved issue, please proceed with caution and exorcise them."

After reading from the paper on his clipboard, he looked at the rear-view mirror to check on his passenger.

"Sorcerer Y/N."

"I get it."

"Anyway, it would cause trouble if more people are reported missing. Especially tourists. It would affect the whole industry if they lost one of their most visited structures. So they want you to exorcise these curses now."

"Right.."

"That is all from the report. Now, I shall draw the curtain. I wish you luck."

A short silence followed as the latter raised his left hand with two fingers up.

"Emerge from the darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure.."

A dark green color of goo appeared in the sky. It began dripping on the air in a spherical motion until eventually, a dome of this substance covered the whole castle.

The passenger from behind, Y/N, exited the vehicle and allowed his senses to grasp the surrounding.

He lightly knocked on the car's window to get the latter's attention in which he successfully did when the window rolled down.

"How much are they paying for this job again?"

"Uh, two million.."

A sigh full of disappointment left Y/N's mouth before sauntering away towards the castle.

...

Y/N P.O.V

Shirujo Castle's doors opened slowly. When it finished creaking open, the lack of lighting made itself known.

With an unfazed demeanor, I walked inside the establishment. My footsteps resounded in the place as it was extremely silent.

As I slowly made my way through the hallway, a presence immediately made itself known.

The growl of a blue curse with a distorted face reached my ears. I stopped walking and anticipated it.

All of a sudden, a huge hand reached out of the door frame and buried its fingers in the thick walls for support as it crawled out.

When its body fully climbed out the shadows, it sent a loud screech through the room where its high-pitched tone echoed loudly.

The room and all its furniture shook, but I remained unfazed.

The creature, knowing that, started crawling through the walls until it eventually turned fully invisible.

I felt its presence come upon me from behind, but smirked when the curse retracted its attack and immediately backed away towards the opposite side of the room to be on the defensive.