ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 02

Izakaya Restaurant, Kyoto, Japan | 9:11AM

3rd Person P.O.V

"I'd like two orders of Yakiniku Beef, one order of Negima Yakitori, four medium-sized miso ramen, three platters of Japanese curry, four sets of gyōza, four plates of omurice with extra ketchup, and one big bowl of nabemono sukiyaki with your best-selling broth.."

Server: "..U-Uh, any additionals, sir?"

"Yes, eight sets of tempura. four bowls of oyakodon. And lastly.. four platters of mochi ice cream. But I'd like it served an hour after everything else arrives. And that would be it."

Server: "Uhm, right. Sir, this order would probably take a-around fifteen to twenty minutes to finish. Would that be okay?"

"Hmmm, fine. But get it ready faster than that if its possible. I'm starving."

"Right.. I will be right back."

The server left with an anxious expression, hurrying towards the restaurant's kitchen to inform his other coworkers about the gigantic order.

"Seriously..?! Who eats that much food?!"

Panda: "Calm down, Maki. We should be grateful Y/N-san is treating us to a lot of food.."

Gojo: "WAH! So much food! I'm excited!" He shrilled while rubbing his belly and fantasizing about already stuffing his mouth with the food.

Maki: "But still..! That is a ridiculous amount! What if we can't finish all that, what then?"

"Be quiet, Zen'in girl.."

"My name's Maki..! I've told you that over and over!"

"Fine, Maki– Wait, that reminds me, we should've gotten a good amount of tuna maki sushi.."

"Like hell! We don't need more food!"

"Ugh, fine.."

Panda: "Where's Toge and Yuta? Why aren't they with us?"

Gojo: "I sent them away for a mission.."

Panda: "Eh? But why didn't you go with them..?"

"I remember Satoru saying he couldn't go with them since he had to be somewhere. And that somewhere is here apparently."

Gojo: "Eh?! I d-didn't say anything like that at all, Y/N-kun! Hehe.."

I stared at the latter with a deathly glare, causing him to feel uneasy.

"Are you sure they'll be able to handle the mission you gave them?"

"Eh, why? Are you concerned? I knew it~!"

"Keep dreaming! The last thing I'd feel is concern for your students!"

Panda: "That kinda hurt, Y/N-san.."

Maki: "Stop speaking about us as if we're not here. Its rude!"

"Tsk, whatever!"

Suddenly, the phone in my pocket rang, causing everyone to perk up and glance at me as I brought it up to my ears.

"Y/N speaking... What..?! Now?!.. But I'm on break.. Can't I just take it later?.. I'm about to eat... Ugh, fine!"

I pressed the end call button and stood up after.