ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 08

Jujutsu High | December 24th

3rd Person P.O.V

"It feels like.."

Yuta, carelessly sitting on a chair, boredly rocked on it. His demeanor expressed his plain boredom, having nothing to do at the moment.

"..something crazy is going to happen.."

Well, he wasn't wrong. Grade two and above sorcerers were ordered to gather at Shinjuku, Tokyo and Kyoto in preparation for the apocalypse which drew nigh.

Suddenly, he flinched in shock when the door to the classroom burst open from a kick.

Yuta: "Oh! Maki-san!"

Maki, dressed in her casual outfit, entered the room.

"What are you doing here? Classes are cancelled for the week."

Yuta giggled. "Ah, well. I just felt kinda restless. There's no one in the dorms, either.."

Maki: "That's because Grade two we dispatched to Kyoto.. Toge and Grade three and four are in Shinjuku as backup."

"The principal really likes Panda, so he's probably with Toge.."

"I see.." Yuta avoided Maki's gaze, blinking multiple times as if something was bothering him.

But unfortunately, Maki was perceptive and noticed with ease.

"Just ask.." She muttered, causing the latter to flinch. "You've been curious, right? About me being a failure.."

Yuta: "Well, n-no..! Uh.. er, y-yes.."

He looked down with a somber aura, embarrassed to ask such a question from someone he respected greatly.

Maki sighed and proceeded to tell Yuta about her history within the Zen'in Clan. It wasn't a good childhood at all, but with everything that has happened to her, Yuta still praised the girl for being strong and yielding.

She was taken aback by the sudden compliment. Maki wasn't used to being praised, but here it was.

Yuta: "If there's anything I can help with, just tell me. Let's crush the Zen'in clan! Or something like that. Hahahaha."

He assured, scratching the back of his head mainly because he felt awkward saying such words.

Maki blushed for a moment, "Moron. There's no point if I don't do it myself.."

She scowled and exited the room. "I'm going back to my room.."

...

Y/N P.O.V

'Remarkable sunset. How nostalgic..'

I was simply sitting on the bed, reading some sort of book which I got from the shelves of the infirmary room. I got a glimpse of the outside and noticed the pink sky, which to me, looked pretty.

"Today's too good of a day for a war. Man, Satoru.. you miss out on a lot."

And finally, I was sipping on tea that I had the blindfolded guy bring me before he left. I was sure I asked for a cup, but he literally brought me a whole kettle and some teacups.