ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 03

3rd Person P.O.V

Gojo, Maki, and Panda had satisfied smiles on their faces as they all walked out of the restaurant with stuffed bellies.

Panda: "That was some good food.. Too bad, Y/N-san missed most of it."

Maki: "Agh, it can't be helped. That cocky guy was sent to a mission after all. He said he'd be back in a few minutes but it had been over an hour since he left."

Panda: "It's Chūbu Region after all. A big place to cover. Even for him, it would be impossible to eliminate the curses all at once.."

Mid-conversation, a black vehicle stopped in front of them. The doors opened and surprisingly, Yuta and Inumaki showed up.

Yuta: "Hey, you guys!"

"Salmon.."

Panda: "Ooh, Yuta, Toge! What're you two doing here?"

The two of them glanced at each other before giggling in unison.

Yuta: "We just finished Inumaki-senpai's mission."

"Salmon!"

"It was quite difficult, but we managed to push through and exorcise the curse!"

Panda: "Ooh, really? That's great. Here, take this.."

He handed the newcomers a plastic bag filled with various takeout from the restaurant.

Yuta and Inumaki's eyes were filled with amazement at the diversity of food, which caused them to cheer and celebrate.

Meanwhile, Maki noticed Gojo's suspecting expression.

Maki: "What's got you in a daze?"

Gojo stared into the sky with a hand cupping his chin. He hummed in wonder as he turned to Maki for a reply.

"I've-"

But before he could even start voicing his thoughts, an abrupt ringing from his pocket sounded aloud.

Gojo hastily picked his phone out of his pocket and answered the call.

"Yeah?.. Shoko? What?! Where are you?! Okay, I'll go right away!"

Gojo stuffed the phone inside his pocket and prepared to leave.

Maki: "Wait! What happened?"

Gojo: "There's no time to explain. Head back to Jujutsu High and wait there!"

The white-haired guy interlocked his fingers, brought his palms together and teleported away without disclosing further information.

...

??? P.O.V

"Ca.. yo.. hear... e..!?"

Something felt and sounded uncanny. There was a voice of a familiar woman, though I couldn't comprehend who it was.

Then there was the pulsing pain from my side which lingered towards half of my entire body.

I tried forcing my eyelids open, but it took so much effort to do so. My whole body felt exceedingly weak, it was terrible.

"Y../N..! Pu..ll.. yo...r.. self.. toge... er...!"

My eyes opened at the mention of that familiar name. Only then did I realize what was happening.

"Ie....Ieiri..san.."

"What happened..?!"