ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 09

3rd Person P.O.V

"Mankind stands at the top of the food chain, yet they imagine the existence of higher beings and call them gods."

"Don't you find it strange? Especially when we Jujutsu Sorcerers exist?"

Yuta slowly took a deep breath in, as did Rika before they quickly dashed towards the guy.

In a blink of an eye, Yuta crossed weapons with Geto, who easily blocked the latter. The boy, after coming in contact with the older guy backflipped onto the air and quickly striked again.

But unfortunately, Geto dodged towards the right and avoided him. From the smoke, Yuta appeared and battered with Geto. The both of them clashed, and quickly traded heavy blows with each other.

Geto jumped away, but Yuta didn't allow him to gain a distance and immediately pursued him.

With multiple strikes, Yuta attacked. But Geto was skilled enough to block all of his slices. Jumping away again, he was then pursued by Rika, who tried crashing onto him.

Yet Geto evaded again. He was like a fish in water after he kept avoiding the simultaneous attacks of Yuta and Rika.

And when Yuta aimed for a laceration, Geto jumped, but mid-air, Rika strongly jabbed the guy, sending him flying and rolling on the ground.

Yuta chased Geto as he rolled and attempted to strike him again, but the latter quickly regained his composure and dodge.

Rika appeared behind Geto, trying to grab him, but the guy noticed and quickly hopped and ran up onto her arm, leaping to attack Yuta, who blocked him as well.

After Geto landed behind Yuta, Yuta swung his katana at the former, who used the middle section of his weapon to hold out against the boy.

But with his rage, Yuta managed to temporarily overpower Geto and pushed him back. Noticing Rika behind him, Geto quickly parried Yuta off.

Yuta, still full of rage and determination, rose up and unified his attack with Rika. But Geto smirked and jumped high into the air upside down while spinning.

As he descended, he launched a strike towards Yuta again, but the boy blocked.

Geto landed beside the boy and spun his staff smoothly and launched it again towards Yuta, who tried to block.

But Geto aimed to interlock the chains of his three-section staff with Yuta's blade. And he successfully pulled it off, allowing him to hurl Yuta against a wall.

He quickly dashed to where Yuta was thrown, strongly flinging his staff to harshly hit Yuta, but he ended up deeply scraping the wall as the boy dodged.

The two clashed with each other, engaging in heavy blows and different fighting skills.

Geto swirled his staff again after noticing another unified attack. He smirked and blocked off Yuta's blade while firmly holding his ground against Rika's destructive palm.

"In the end, monkeys just want to ignore the existence of better beings."

Yuta: "Don't say childish crap like you want to be a god!"

"You're missing the point, Okkotsu.."

Mists of pitch black appeared at Geto's feet. Yuta was late to notice, but huge cursed tentacles spawned and wrapped all around him.

Rika tried clawing Yuta out but there were just too many. Surprisingly, Yuta overpowered the curse and sliced his way to freedom.

But just as he did that, Geto slammed one end of his weapon against Yuta's face, sending him rolling on the ground.

As Yuta crashed against the wall, Geto can already be seen launching another powerful strike that would slam the other end of his weapon against Yuta.

Geto did so and created a large smokescreen. But when the it cleared it, Yuta was not the position he was previously in.

"What I long for isn't enlightenment, but the chosen people. Due to sheer numbers, the weak could smash the strong."

Geto stood up, and looked to where Yuta was. Rika floated at a short distance from him, clutching the boy who still had an enraged expression.

"The audacity of the monkeys who do that makes me so sick."

Rika: "YuTa, YUtA.."

Yuta: "It's all right. I'm used to it now."

Geto: "Are we done debating?"

Yuta went into an unfamiliar stance, holding his katana upside down as if it was a knife. He lunged a little bit downwards and developed a focused look on his face.

Within the next second, he bolted towards Geto, who had an ecstatic smile.

'He's even faster!' Geto thought, attempting to hit the boy who he thought dashed in front of him. But it was futile as Yuta appeared from behind.

He turned his blade up and suddenly started imbuing cursed energy into the katana, which led to its shatter before he could even cut Geto with it.

Geto laughed. "You shouldn't have done that. When you imbue the curse too abruptly, the vessel won't last. Didn't Satoru teach you that?"

"You imbue curses bit by-" His eyes widened before his face collided with Yuta's fists that were enveloped with Rika's cursed energy.

Geto was sent rolling on the floor, quite a good length of distance. "You're not bad."

Yuta: "I DON'T GET IT..! I don't know about any sorcerers outside of this school, so I don't know if you're right or not!"

"But in order to remain with all my friends.. In order for me to believe it's okay that I'm alive, I have to kill you!"

Geto: "You're egotistica-"

"Calm yourself, Okkotsu Yuta."

The sudden arrival of a particular person made Geto's eyes widen again. Yuta, on the other hand, still looked enraged.

Geto: "Why are you here?! You're supposed to be dead and forgotten.."

"Y/N..!"

TO BE CONTINUED...