ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 06

Y/N P.O.V

"Two weeks, and its almost winter season?!"

Gojo: "Yeah, you were out sleeping for that long.."

"There's no way..! I.. I..."

Ieiri: "Well, it seems you're fine now. My work here is done. I'll be leaving."

I looked at the Ieiri in confusion, but the thought of showing her gratitude for saving me from death came into mind.

Y/N: "Thank you, Ieiri, for all you've done for me. I'll repay you with anything as long as I'm capable of attaining it. Just tell me.."

Ieiri: "Sure, no problem. I have a lot of things to do.."

"Perfect! Then I'll–"

Ieiri: "But I'd like it if you could put the war to an end.."

My eyes widened in surprise at what she uttered. I stood up due to shock and curiosity, and moved near the window to glance outside the room.

"War, you say?"

Ieiri: "Yeah. I trust Satoru will explain things on my behalf. For now, I'm gonna go to rest.. Call me if you need anything."

She exited the room and carefully closed the door, leaving Satoru and I by ourselves.

Meanwhile, the blindfolded guy was sitting on the sofa, crossing his legs with an unbothered posture as usual.

"Suguru.."

Upon hearing that name, there was a rise in cursed energy inside the place. I was irritated and angered. My hands balled into fists while I gritted my teeth.

"..He's decided to eliminate all non-sorcerers and leave only us."

Cracks began occurring around the room, soon reaching every corner.

"We couldn't let that happen, so we're opposing him. Which led to a declaration of war.."

The glass from the windows and fluorescent lamp shattered, followed by the violent crumbling and burst of the walls.

Both my arms stretched out horizontally, and the debris from the walls and glass that were falling, stopped mid-air.

Shortly after, they quickly reformed to what they originally looked like. It's as if nothing happened. The dust cleared out, even the tiniest fragments of glass were not found.

I turned to face my friend and posed a demand.

"Satoru.. I want details, leave not even an ounce of information."

Gojo: "Sure, but before that, you need to calm down. Your cursed energy is leaking, the room is about to burst again.."

A grunt left my lips before I started calming myself down. After doing so, I slumped down on the bed with a frown.

"I'm mad and frustrated. I can't believe I let my guard down that easily. To think someone like him would betray me like this. He should've made sure I was dead.."

"Heh! You're so filled with negative emotions that your cursed energy is rampant. You still act like a child, Y/N."

"What? How could I not be mad? One of my bestfriends betrayed me. Of course I'm angry.."

"Welp, you better store in that anger anyway. You'll have the chance to release it soon enough."

"So many things are happening. Man, I can't even comprehend them all."