ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 04

3rd Person P.O.V

Golden rays of sunlight appeared inside a room within the infirmary. Four people resided in it, and each had an expression of their own.

Gojo, who stood on the side, seemed to be just observing everything.

Yuta, the boy who sat on the couch with his head down. Possibly unconscious due to the instant depletion of his stamina. He was sleeping.

Then there was Ieiri, sitting on a chair beside the bed while assorting the newly replenished flowers that just came in.

Finally, there was another unconscious guy, laying peacefully on the bed. He was alive, breathing. Thankfully, there were no implications whatsoever, but...

Gojo: "It's been two weeks.. He still isn't waking up.."

Ieiri: "Yeah.. That's to be expected. An unregistered special grade poison did this to him.."

Gojo: "And the culprit?"

Ieiri: "..Suguru."

"Suguru?"

".. Yes, it's what he said."

"That guy.. seriously despicable..."

"How did Suguru get his hands on something as potent as that."

"Beats me.. Whatever it is, I'll deal with him.."

He muttered before attempting to walk out of the room.

"Don't be reckless, Satoru. He was able to put Y/N in this state. Y/N, out of all people.. Who knows what tricks he's hiding up his sleeves.."

Gojo glanced back with uncovered eyes to reveal the anger, irritation, and annoyance he felt. But Ieiri didn't care and just stared back at how she usually does.

He gritted his teeth and balled his fists together. But he eventually gave up and sighed a big sigh.

Gojo: "Fine.."

A knock came from the door and it opened right after. An individual known as Masamichi Yaga, the principal of Jujutsu High, entered the room.

"Okkotsu, get up. You still have to attend classes.. Your belongings are outside, hurry and meet up with the other first years.." The principal instructed.

Yuta heard him loud and clear before he stood up. His expression seemed natural, and nothing out of the usual.

"Right. I'll go now. Sensei-"

Gojo: "Don't worry about me, Yuta. Go focus on studying with the others for now.."

Yaga: "Satoru, a word.. Now."

...

Outside the infirmary, Gojo and Yaga watched the outdoors as Yuta met up with Panda, Inumaki, and Maki. The four of them conversed with each other while strolling to a certain location.

Meanwhile, there was a mysterious atmosphere between the two adults.

Yaga: "We still don't know what Geto is up to. You're worrying too much."