EᑭIᒪOGᑌE

Y/N P.O.V

"It's finally over, huh?"

Satoru and I walked towards a certain group of four students who were all laughing in celebration of finally getting the ordeal over with and Rika, the Special Grade Curse, standing at the side near Yuta.

"Yeah.."

Yuta: "Sensei! Y/N-san!"

He called out, suddenly surprising Maki, Panda, and Inumaki as they heard my name. They immediately looked around and their eyes widened.

Maki: "...Weren't you supposed to be dead?"

Panda and Inumaki nodded in unison along with Maki's statement.

"It's a long story. But I'm alive because of the same reason you three are."

A smile formed upon my face and the four of them could only laugh together again.

Gojo: "I'm glad you're all doing well. Now then, Yuta..!"

He exclaimed with a smile, causing the boy to look at him with an undivided attention.

"I thought the theory you came up with after the elementary school incident sounded interesting, so I requested an investigaton into your families."

"The investigation into Rika was finished quite a long time ago, but yours was full of loopholes."

"But later, it came to light. You're the descendant of Sugawara Michizane! That makes us super distant relatives!"

"Suga?!" Maki, Panda, and Toge questioned from surprise simultaneously.

Yuta: "..Who?"

Y/N: "One of Japan's three great spirits. He's one of the bigshot sorcerers who has ever lived."

"According to Japanese History, he was one of the greatest scholars in the country, who died in exile after falling out of favor with the emperor.."

"But he soon returned from the grave as a wrathful onryō to wreak his vengeance upon those who had wronged him in life. This earned him a position among the Three Great Spirits of Japan."

Gojo: "You were right, Yuta. Rika didn't place a curse on you. You placed a curse on Rika.."

A moment of quietness occurred within the group as Yuta stared at the ground with feelings of remorse.

Yuta: "That's right. Back then, I rejected accepting Rika-chan's death."

"Mind you, there is a way to break this curse. But it won't be for free.."

He looked at me with desperation and I could already tell he wanted to free Rika.

"..Whoever placed the curse must simply negate and cancel the bond they have with Rika. So long as the one who was cursed doesn't seek any penalty, then it'll be fully broken.."

I looked to the side and glanced at the Special Grade Curse, whose form shifted to a young little girl.

"But of course, it's obvious she desires no penalty, seeing her in that form and all. Quite ironic for a vengeful cursed spirit."

Yuta fell on all fours, bawling his eyes out. "I-It was all m-my fault."

"I t-turned you into that. I hurt all those people. A-And I nearly caused everyone to die when Geto came after me!"