ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 05

3rd Person P.O.V

"..Geto Suguru,"

A group of talented and powerful people gathered for a meeting. It consisted of Grade 1 and above sorcerers.

Their topic was all about a tenacious man and his ideals. Kiyotaka Ijichi, the Assistant Director of Jujutsu High was the host of the meeting.

".. a Special Grade curse user who uses cursed spirit manipulation."

Ijichi: "He draws in and manipulates naturally occurring, unbound curses. He established a religious group to collect curses from its followers."

"He carries curses within himself, and the number of reports about curses over the past years is declining. His claim to possess 2000 curses may not be a bluff."

Yaga: "Even so, statistically, most of them are only at Grade 2 or below. And there can't be more than 50 curse users."

Gojo: "That's actually the scary part. I don't think he'd start a war he couldn't win."

"And with Y/N out of the equation, he thinks he'll have more of a fighting chance."

Yaga: "GOD DAMN! Put out a call for aid to all alumni, the three major clans, and even the Ainu Jujutsu Society.."

"It's an all-out war! This time, let's completely exorcise that curse, Geto!"

...

Gojo sauntered the halls of Jujutsu High along with his former classmate, Shoko Ieiri, who stuffed her hands inside the pockets of her white lab coat.

"I might take Inumaki-kun and Panda to the battlefield in order to help out. But I'm worried.."

Ieiri: "What's there to worry about? You're  on the battlefield..?"

"No, I'm not worried about that, something's just bothering me. Geto seeks an all-out war to wipe out all non-sorcerers, but is he actually capable of that..?"

Ieiri: "He's a Special Grade for a reason. He's capable of doing anything he wants, just like Y/N and you. You were listening on the meeting, right?"

"That guy is definitely the cause of a decline in reports relating curses. He's unquestionably amassing them and plans to release all of it at once to initiate the war.."

Gojo: "Hmph, we'll win anyway.."

The both of them reached the infirmary room. Gojo had a smirk while Shoko wore a frown.

Ieiri: "Tch, you've caused so much trouble for us, damn Geto.."

She opened the door and the both of them entered, only to be left baffled at the scene.

Shoko's expression immediately grew in shock while the white-haired blindfolded guy's smirk only grew wider.

Gojo: "Well, well, well.. look who we have here.."

The familiar person dressed in a hospital gown turned from looking outside the window towards the two individuals who just came in.

".. Welcome back... Y/N-kun.."

TO BE CONTINUED...