ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10

Y/N P.O.V

"Losing yourself in a fit of rage and anger could lead to the destruction of this whole school.. You wouldn't want that, right?"

I gently descended from the air in front of Yuta and Rika who was behind him.

Yuta: "Sorry, Y/N-san. But, this anger is for a greater good. I need to kill that man right now, so please, step aside."

"I will not."

"PLEASE, step aside! Or I may end up hurting you, too!"

A sigh left my lips before walking towards the boy.

"I know Suguru greatly injured Panda, Inumaki, and that girl, Maki. You're probably seething to the fullness of what that guy did, no?"

Yuta: "I have to kill him.. In order to remain with Maki-san and the others! In order for me to believe that being alive is still okay!"

"You're still young, but you have already went through a lot. You're strong, innocent, caring, and most importantly, loving."

Yuta's eyes widened after hearing the last word I spoke.

"You can remain with your friends. They'll be the ones to tell you that its okay to still live. They're your friends after all."

I raised my right hand and placed it on Yuta's head to gently ruffle his hair. Tears suddenly started falling from the corner of his eyes as the rage he inhabited slowly started crumbling.

"You did well, Yuta. But there's no need to dirty your hands further. Go, tend to your friends and leave things to me.. They still need your help."

Yuta: "But what about you.."

"Don't worry about me. My hands were already dirty to begin with.. Now then, go. Your friends need you, don't let them die."

Yuta looked at me reluctantly, but nodded afterwards. He jogged towards Rika, who then carried him to where the others were laying.

"Now then.. You."

I looked around to face Geto, and the scene that I witnessed was troublesome.

Geto only chuckled in mockery. "There are only five who are crowned as Special Grade. But there are exactly sixteen curses. And this is one of them.."

A curse that was definitely powerful came out of Geto's hand. It was a girl, white-colored skin, wearing a kemono, with four eyes.

"Special Grade Potential Spirit: Tamamo-no-mae!"

"And on top of that, I'll combine the 4,461 curses I possess into one, and strike you with it."

Geto raised a finger from his free hand, spawning a black swirling form made up of his cursed spirits.

"Cursed Spirit Manipulation, Supreme Art: Maelstrom.."

It increased in size and floated behind him, along with the Special Grade Cursed Spirit beside him.

Immense wind caused by the latter's technique blew through the air, causing our clothing and hair to dishevel.