ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 07

Y/N P.O.V

"Don't you think we have bigger problems? There's a soon-to-come all-out war, and you're both stuffing your faces.."

"Quit complaining, Satoru. I've been sleeping for two weeks without any food or water. The least you could do is let me do what I want."

Yuta: "Sensei, I don't mean to intervene, but don't you think we should relax for a moment? We still have a few weeks before the 24th of December.."

"The kid's right, Satoru. Where'd you put that laid back attitude of yours?"

I sat on a chair in front of a table full of food. We were at the same restaurant from two weeks ago, and this time, I didn't hold back on ordering. Especially when I wasn't the one paying.

"Satoru, get me two more sets of tempura.. I'm still hungry.."

Gojo: "Eh?! But you already had four to begin with!"

"Yeah. And I want two more sets. Was that hard to understand..?"

Gojo: "B-But my money~?"

"Two more sets of tempura. Now."

A sigh left his mouth before calling the waiter over and ordering what I demanded.

"I'm charging your Credit Card for all this."

...

3rd Person P.O.V

"Now that one of the troublesome crowned special grade sorcerers is gone, things will be much lighter.."

"If we try hard to kill each other, our chance of success would be about 30%..."

Geto spoke with a diverse group of people he considers as family. Though they had their differences in appeal and appearance, they sure were connected.

"If the Jujutsu Society joins, too, we'll barely have a 20% chance. There's only one way to make that slim chance of victory.."

He smirked as he raised his right index finger up.

"We jump to 99%.. I kill Okkotsu Yuta and obtain the Special Grade Vengeful Cursed Spirit, Orimoto Rika."

His teeth showed after a wicked smile appeared on his expression.

"They still believe my bluff from my old time in school. It doesn't matter if the cursed spirit is bound. So long as I kill its master, I can absorb any curse I want."

"With such a high chance of victory, the school won't let Okkotsu Yuta fight. After all, there's a chance both enemies and allies could be wiped out."

He stood up from his seat and levelled with his other people.

"The real purpose of the Night Parade is to get Okkotsu isolated and unprotected. Now then, let's raise the curtain on a new age..!"

...

Y/N P.O.V

"I don't want to.."

Satoru and Yuta deadpanned at my response after being asked to join the allied forces in Tokyo.

"Eh?! But why?!" The blindfolded guy asked in disbelief.