Ch. 5

Anthony's POV

I can't believe what just happened. First, I'm coming home from the party with this girl named Annie- or Ashley. Then, Marcie comes home to find me cheating! I know Marcie hates to see me with another woman as much as I hate to see her with another man. Seeing her with another man makes my anger boil considering she's like a sister to me, or maybe I'm just jealous. I may have dabbled a few times during our relationship but it was never this serious. I never understood how much Marcie loves me until now. I can't imagine living without her in my presence.

And I threw all that away for a quickie with Amy. And she was still bitching about it. When would this bitching end? "How can that bitch-" she cursed. And to make it worse she was cocky as fuck, always mentioning Marcie's name in her mouth. I was really becoming annoyed with her shit.

I picked up my iPhone 5 and dialed Marcie's number repeatedly. Each time, I got a voice mail. I resorted to voice mail and text messages.

Marcie, please pick up your phone. I messed up. I'm sorry, Marcie. I love you.

"If this bitch think I'm coming to work looking like this-" continued Allie or whatever her name was. "Next time I see her, imma whoop her ass." She cursed. "Amber, calm down." I said as her face fell. What did I say to make her so sad?

----------------------------------

Ashley's POV

"Amber, calm down." Anthony said quite agitated. Did he just call me Amber? Words couldn't describe how salty I felt. And what was it with him and that Marcie chick? Were they dating? He didn't even try to help me when her hoe ass was whooping my ass.

I sauntered to the bathroom across from his bedroom. I shut the door slightly and turned on the faucet water. As I rinsed off my face, the blood mixed with the water making a rusty looking colour in the sink. I lifted my head to the mirror. Purple and black bruises lined my face. Unfortunately I was a red bone bitch so you could see it clearly. I was gonna need professional help to cure this face. This bitch scarred me for life! I'm gonna admit, her punches hurt like hell.

If this bitch thought I was gonna sit back and swallow her punches then she dead wrong. She was gonna get her ass whoop whether it was by me or someone else...

---------------------------------

"Fellas, get your cash ready because our next dance is as sweet as Candi!" DJ Dre chimed as the crowd roared. I sashayed to the pole wearing nothing but a two piece with a brassiere that revealed two little nipples of mine. Men gathered at the stage. I swung on pole and did a landing. I did a host of acrobatics.

As Make It Rain by Travis Porter began to play I got on all fours and began twerking as a barrage of cash fell to the ground around me.

Men from every decent with big money came here just to see me every night. I was a hit here at the strip club. Of course all the other hoes that worked here hated me, but everyone has haters. Mines were the least of my mind. I wasn't devoted to the job like the rest of them hoes. I was devoted to the money. The bigger the cash, the bigger the stash. I came here for the money and the bigger is better is my motto.

As I exited the stage I collected my cash. The crowd roared on behind me. "Aye, you think you wanna get with a real player like me?" Asked some Chief Keef looking ass little boy. "Uh, swerve." I said holding out my hand in rejection. I heard him mutter something beneath his breath as I walked away- 'bitch'. I flipped him the bird before entering my dressing room. I wiped off the gaudy makeup and stripped of my lingerie. I threw on a Vitoria's Secret PINK sweatsuit. I counted my profit for the night. $4000 dollars wasn't bad for a young broad. I tied my long hair into a messy bun and grabbed my Victoria' Secret duffel bag and left out the club through the back door.

I knew it was a dangerous place to be in the middle of the night but I needed to smoke. No, I wasn't a regular smoker but since I caught Anthony cheating on me with Ashley last week my mind has been off edge. So I resorted to drugs. I swore to myself it was only temporary.

Michael, the club's top security guard followed me out the back. "Are you sure you gonna be OK out here alone?" He asked concerned. "Yeah, Michael. Thank you, though." I adored how concerned he was for me even though I was a stripper. He always treated me differently than all the other strippers. I once asked why and he said because I was more innocent. He said I was just a child in desperate times of need. I couldn't agree more. Of course Anthony wasn't too happy with Michael being so close, but now that he was out of the picture I might actually make a move on Michael.

"Here," He said as he grabbed my palm, "If you need me this is my number. My shift ends at 10." He wrote his digits on the palm of my hand and wrote a MK for Michael King next to it. I smiled and balled my fist. As he went back inside the club I grabbed my pack of Newport's cigarettes and lit the bud of one. I took a long swig as I reenacted the moment I found Ashley on Anthony's arm as if he was her man. I felt the anger pulsate and then the cigarettes got to me. Of course my asthma was still acting up so I started coughing up a storm.

"Shit." I mumbled. Just then I felt an object knock me upside my head. For a second everything was dizzy as my speech slurred. Then I heard one familiar voice. "You gone get what you deserve bitch!" Ashley cursed.